Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Help stop me becoming a fat(ter) b*stard ;-)
  • rascal
    Free Member

Thanks all.
    It will be difficult but doable – I think when I get a pattern going it will be easier to think beer etc is bad.
    Unfortunately I like crisps, pies, coffee, beer etc – beer and coffee far too much.
    I sit in an office where tea/coffee is made in rounds – even if I don’t want one I have one!
    Easily 8 hot drinks a day – each with a sugar – madness!
    There’s free bottled cold water on tap 10ft away and free fruit an arm’s length away.
    I could be lots better off with minimal effort TBH.
    It’s changing a mindset as much as anything else…get over that hurdle and I should be ok.
    Found a ‘turn up at the shops at 9am sharp’ type ‘club’ that meet not far away every Sun…want to get out on the Trigger this weekend….maybe next weekend instead!

tthew

Thought about getting one of those fitness band things? Might be a bit of a fad, and they aren’t really accurate, (better if you get one with a heart rate monitor) but there’s a couple of blokes where I work have had some success with them as an encouragement tool.

sunnydaze310
    Free Member

Change your username to superfitbob and live up to your new identity…isn’t that what people recommend when someones had an accident and lost their mojo? To buy a new bike and trick the brain …do the same for your identity.. Its always the rascals who eat the last pie…. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Help stop me becoming a fat(ter) b*stard ;-)’ is closed to new replies.