Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Help me! Sorry iPhone content…
  • overbikedagain
    Free Member

I’ve got an iphone5 and used it for music calls etc…not very good with it.have a fair bit of tune age on it and now it’s decides not to play any…I think it’s storing some of the music on the cloud? (Wtf) I just wanna listen to music without carrying a router about

Any tips for a practical dullard?

kayak23

Turn it off and on again.
    No, really.

overbikedagain
    Free Member

Yup done that…nay cop

CountZero

[/url] image by CountZero1, on Flickr[/img]

Do your songs have the little cloud icon next to them like the two tracks in the screen grab above? If so, just tap on them and they’ll download back onto your phone.

Smash it into a million bits and buy an android. HTH 🙂

overbikedagain
    Free Member

Yup lots of clouds…any chance I can just switch em off?

somafunk

I don’t use iCloud on my 5s as it ported over my 2TB+ iTunes library which was a nightmare to navigate quickly, you can turn it off from settings > iCloud

CountZero

Yup lots of clouds…any chance I can just switch em off?

Well, no, actually; these are tracks that you’ve bought from iTunes, and, for whatever reason, need to be downloaded onto your phone again. The reason you can’t play them is because they’re not on your device at the moment.
    Tap on them like I said above and they’ll download onto your phone and you’ll be able to play them.
    [edit] Yes, you could turn off iCloud, and connect your phone to iTunes and find the tracks in the Purchased section, then drag them onto your phone.
    Assuming you have a computer with iTunes; if you haven’t, you’re stuck with doing as I’ve just said, downloading them from the cloud, which is in this instance iTunes.

overbikedagain
    Free Member

Cool thanks all….

jambalaya
    Free Member

Yes as above – click to download. Perhaps your music library got deleted somehow.

Do you connect the phone from time to time to a computer with iTunes ? If not I suggest you do, you create a backup this way and also ensures you have another copy of your music including stuff not in the Cloud/from online iTunes store.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Help me! Sorry iPhone content…’ is closed to new replies.