Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Help me find a yeti asr 5 frame in small that is on sale?
  • heisenberg
    Free Member

Found some bargains on dealers websites but for the life of me cannot find a size small 🙁 ..might have missed some shops. Cheers in advance.

eulach
    jimmy

Mine?

heisenberg
    Free Member

you have one for sale jimmy?

jimmy

Check my forum history, email in profile…

yossarian
    Free Member
    lommen
    Free Member
    Gee76
    Free Member

What size are you, definately a small?, I’m about to sell a medium!

heisenberg
    Free Member

Thanks lads.. Looking at this choices at the moment .. Im defo small frame .. 5’7″ shoes on height.

thebiglad
    Free Member

I am selling my girlfriends bike. it is a medium , she is 5″ 5 and fits her just right.

there are some pics here:

IMG_1673

cheers,

Carl

Leku
    Free Member

5’6″ here and have a Small

Superficial
    Free Member

That’s a really good deal!

Worth checking the warranty situation though – pre 2011 frames were a different importer (Evolution Imports- and came with a 5 year warranty) whereas newer frames are from Evolution with a 2 year warranty.

Hopefully evolution would honour the warranty on these old frames. Either way of course your contract is with CRC so your backup would be with them.

Leku
    Free Member

Also watch out for the ‘Russian’ Yetis.

A few year ago CRC sold off some cheap grey market Yetis, which only came with a one year CRC warranty.

xlaire
    Free Member

You’re definitely a small, don’t let anyone tempt you with a medium. 🙂

That’s a fantastic deal. If that doesn’t work out, I’ll be putting up my 2011 Yeti ASR5 in two weeks, but it’s a full XT build. Just waiting for the new arrival first.

Enjoy it, it’s a fantastic bike. It does everything. Bit regretful to be moving on to pastures new myself.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Help me find a yeti asr 5 frame in small that is on sale?’ is closed to new replies.