Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Help me choose a FS 29er
  • crosshair
    Free Member
    angeldust
    Free Member

Needs to be on cyclescheme, and absolute max £3K.

timb34
    Free Member

Titus Rockstar from on-one? (Only S and M left, but I think they take cyclescheme vouchers)

BMC Fourstroke FS02? (Only the front end is carbon, but Evans have some reduced)

Don’t think either have proper tubeless wheelsets, but there aren’t many bikes that do from stock (maybe Cannondales)

angeldust
    Free Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I need a L or XL. At £3K lots of bikes come with tubeless compatible wheels, but certainly not all.

njee20
    Free Member

Tubeless compatible is pretty irrelevant these days in wheelsets, you can convert just about anything. Very few UST wheelsets out there full stop – Mavic and Shimano basically

timb34
    Free Member

When I was looking at new bikes last year (up to £2k not £3k) they were almost all sold with fairly ordinary wheelsets.

I was really interested in something with an intentionally tubeless-ready rim profile (Stans/WTB/Pacenti/Roval and so on) rather than full UST.

In the end I ended up with a lower-end Crave, and fortunately the stock wheels were easy-ish to convert with Gorilla tape. But when (if) I’ve destroyed them I’ll be looking at one of the tubeless-ready rims for a bit more confidence!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Help me choose a FS 29er’ is closed to new replies.