Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • HELP – Garmin Vector 2S
  • mdb
    Free Member

Hi, any Vector 2S (single pedal) owners able to advise on how to resolve an issue whereby I have swapped pedals from one bike to the next (done before no problem) and now the green LED flashes 4 times and won’t connect to my Edge 520. Had this problem for a week and it’s doing my head in!

I have checked pedal batteries and also reset my 520 but nothing seems to work.

Appprently 4 flashes means it’s trying to connect to the other pedal, but it’s a single pedal unit.

My wife is pleading for your help!

Dibbs
    Free Member

Have you taken the battery out, put it back the wrong way round for a couple of seconds and then put it back correctly? This resets the circuitry.

Garmin forum here. https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?80204-Vector-Codes-Calibration-and-Built-in-Self-Test-(BIST)-Vector-2-LED-Patterns

mrblobby
    Free Member

Have you tried running the Garmin software on the PC? You can pair and in-pair it with another pedal. May have somehow got confused and you might need to tell it it’s not part of a pair.

jamesm1985
    Free Member

Hi, did you ever manage to find a solution for this. I am having exactly the same problem. Pedal is flashing 4 times looking for a right pedal but is obvioisly left only.

fenix11128
    Free Member

Same problem. 4 flashes on a single pedal system. I upgraded from s to 2s. The software update says it can only find the right pedal… Again, left pedal only. I tried the ideas already mentioned with no luck. I have a note in with Garmin tech support for help as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘HELP – Garmin Vector 2S’ is closed to new replies.