Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Help! Fox Talas 36 160mm Fit RL 1.5 Taper – In Stock??
  • ltheisinger
    Free Member

I have been let down BIG style on my forks, so does anyone know somewhere that has these in stock?? Urgently….

si-wilson
    Free Member

Quick call to Mojo and they are out of stock until March…

Rorschach
    Free Member

No 34’s till MAY 🙁

ltheisinger
    Free Member

si_progressivebikes – Member

Quick call to Mojo and they are out of stock until March…

Thanks Si – I did try Mojo myself and that is what they told me. I am VERY disappointed with my LBS to be honest as I ordered them weeks ago when they still had some and I was assured the order had been done and they were on there way. 🙁 Now being told March like you. So I am trying to find someone who has them in stock, but not having a lot of luck. Gutted. Brand New Frame waiting to be ridden and no forks…. 🙁

messiah
    Free Member

If Floats are in stock buy them, and in a few months if really want Talas you can downgrade to it 🙄

Rorschach
    Free Member

Crc have got 2011 ones.

rugbydick

That is really worrying news, as I’m waiting for a set myself to finish my new bike as well. 👿

evanssuspension
    Free Member

Hi itheisinger,
    I’ve just checked our website and we are showing them in stock
    http://www.evanscycles.com/products/fox-racing-shox/2012-36-talas-160-rlc-fork-ec030492
    Hope this is useful
    Thanks
    Robin

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Thanks Robin – I did order them from you in the end yesterday and they are in store today…. What a result!

Bike building for me this weekend. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Help! Fox Talas 36 160mm Fit RL 1.5 Taper – In Stock??’ is closed to new replies.