Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Have we done Harvey Proctor yet?
  • gobuchul
    Free Member

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31744282

What a Tory twunt!

From his wiki

Proctor was elected in the 1979 election after a campaign in which he raised the need for restricting the number of “coloured” immigrants. He returned to this theme, also advocating payment for repatriation, during his first term in Parliament.

opposed the Anglo-Irish Agreement

Chairman of the Monday Club’s Immigration and Repatriation Committee

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Monday Club eh?

4th down on Elm Guest House List…

I_did_dab
    Free Member

I remember him from my student days. He was due to give a talk to the Tory Reform Group in the Uni, many of us objected to his racism and the fact he was using our lecture theatre for the talk. The large lecture theatre was full of noisy, protesting students. He came in for about a minute, realised he’d not get heard and left.
    I know you shouldn’t judge by appearances, but he gave me the creeps…

PJM1974
    Free Member

There’s increasing evidence that MPs have been abusing vulnerable children for decades, yet we never seem to be able to prosecute any of the bastards while they’re still alive.

The cynic in me is prepared to bet that there will be another DJ or seventies TV celeb who’ll be paraded in front of the press to keep us occupied until the next pederast MP keels over and is posthumously pilloried.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Possibly in poor taste, but it made me smile. Like this: 😈

proc·tol·o·gy (pr?k-t?l??-j?)
    n.
    The branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the colon, rectum, and anus.

martinhutch

Was the constituency MP when I was growing up. Shook his hand at prizegiving!

He was done for the (then) offence of having sex with underage boys (17+) back in the 80s, so this is not an entirely unsurprising report.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Harvey Proctor currently works for the Duke and Duchess of Rutland and lives on their estate.

It may be worthy of note that the Duke and Duchess of Rutland are in Jeffrey Epstein’s contact book

Page 47

More on Epstein:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/prince-andrew-named-in-us-sex-lawsuit/page/7

wwaswas

oh god, the links have started.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

And they just keep coming… Ghislaine Maxwell too:

kimbers

i imagine that like cliff richard he knew that an investigation was coming and that any evidence has long since been disposed of

MSP

Kevin Bacon once played a prison guard who abused young boys.

There you go jivehoneyjive, I have completed the game, you can stop trying to work out how everyone links back to Kevin.

ninfan
    Free Member

He was done for the (then) offence of having sex with underage boys (17+) back in the 80s, so this is not an entirely unsurprising report.

Really?

You think that an older gay man having consensual sex with a nineteen year old gay man, the same criminal offence that they are currently calling for Alan Turing to be pardoned for, is consistent with accusations of paedophilia and murder?

wrecker
    Free Member

Say what you like about JHJ, the wiki entry for elm guest house and the things which may have gone on there make for difficult, and saddening reading.

gobuchul
    Free Member

an older gay man having consensual sex with a nineteen year old gay man

Even today having “consensual” sex with a 17 year old prostitute would be a crime and really pretty seedy, gay or straight.

The bloke appears to be an absolute sleazebag.

ninfan
    Free Member

From what I’ve read, the offences he omitted with the seventeen year old back then would not fall within the strict definition paying for ‘sexual services’ with a child under 18 under the current law, and the offences with the nineteen year old would not be offences now either. I believe that it was stated at court at the time that had the victims been female rather than male then no criminal offence would have been committed.

Wasn’t the seediness of all this why the Tories didn’t want the age of consent lowered in the first place?

wwaswas

Say what you like about JHJ, the wiki entry for elm guest house and the things which may have gone on there make for difficult, and saddening reading.

I don’t think anyone disagrees.

It’s the evangelical way any thread like this is leapt on with a link fest of ‘evidence’ that winds me up.

Nico
    Free Member

Ah yes, Harvey Proctor. Inspired the Private Eye “drinks on the arse” cover. Apparently he liked to rub whisky on the arse of the spankee.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It’s the evangelical way any thread like this is leapt on with a link fest of ‘evidence’ that winds me up.

You’re more than welcome to expand on the story yourself…

kcal

Ah yes, Harvey Proctor. About that time, the company I was working for was short of cash, and so a couple of members of staff were contracted out to another company on a short term basis. Myself and Dave were the, ah, rent boys.

Every project was given a timesheet project name – ours was Project Proctor..

wrecker
    Free Member

Ah yes, Harvey Proctor. About that time, the company I was working for was short of cash, and so a couple of members of staff were contracted out to another company on a short term basis. Myself and Dave were the, ah, rent boys.

Nothing like being a valued member of ass staff

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Wasn’t most of the stuff about Proctor out of the closet in the 80s?

gogg
    Free Member

Mr Proctor, 68, denied being part of any “rent-boy ring” or attending sex parties with prominent figures.

So reading between the lines, he preferred oral (never part of any “rent-boy ring” and only went to parties where he had the highest profile.

Nice chap!

lemonysam
    Free Member

So reading between the lines, he preferred oral (never part of any “rent-boy ring” and only went to parties where he had the highest profile.

Erm… That’s rivalling JHJ in the idle speculation stakes.

If anything, the conspiracy theorist should be wondering whether they’re sacrificing a known sex offender* as a smokescreen to distract attention from others…

*however unjust the convictions may or may not have been

Apparently he liked to rub whisky on the arse of the spankee.

I hope it wasn’t his best malt!

wrecker
    Free Member

Apparently he liked to rub whisky on the arse of the spankee.

I wonder if he used this?

mattrgee
    Free Member

I thought Anonymous were going to release evidence about the UK pedo rings? Anyone seen anything released?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So Harvey Proctor has retired today as private secretary to the Duke of Rutland

Seems a bit odd that he was so far reaching in his denial

“I have never attended sex parties at Dolphin Square or anywhere else,” he said yesterday. “I have not been part of any rent-boy ring with cabinet ministers, other members of Parliament or generals or the military.”

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Have we done Harvey Proctor yet?’ is closed to new replies.