Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Has Strava gone cuckoo for anybody else?
  • chakaping
    Free Member

It says today’s ride was 21,686.3km long and that I had an average speed of 10,177.4km/h.

Now I have been riding a bit more than normal lately, but I’ve got a sneaking suspicion it might have accidentally added a bit on.

naffrider
    Free Member

You must have got some mega KOM with that badboy of a ride!

chakaping
    Free Member

No, sadly the segments are all accurate.

Kuco

Just been on it and it was fine for me.

Have you thought of entering the Olympic road race or TdF?

muggomagic

I had a similar problem a while ago but that was with another site. I put it down to my bluetooth GPS getting the data a bit muddled. It was definitely the GPS as I uploaded to a couple of different sites and all had the same info showing that I popped to the middle east and back in a matter of seconds. I did wonder if I’d been abducted on that ride as there was a little more chaffing to my arse than usual.

oldgit
    Free Member

Aliens. Do you have sore bottoms?

AndrewJ
    Free Member

It says today’s ride was 21,686.3km long and that I had an average speed of 10,177.4km/h.

Now I have been riding a bit more than normal lately, but I’ve got a sneaking suspicion it might have accidentally added a bit on.

Is your name Mike Hall? 😉

naffrider
    Free Member

Like ^^

Taff
    Free Member

YOu transfering from Endomondo or are you just using Strava? A fair few friends have been using Endomondo and have been having similar issues when exporting the GPX file to strava

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Has Strava gone cuckoo for anybody else?’ is closed to new replies.