Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Harveys Furniture
  • samuri
    Free Member

We’ve just ordered some sofas from Harveys.

When I got home I was alerted to some customer complaints about Harvey’s and did some research. There’s an awful lot of bad reviews about them which is a pity because the sofas looked great and were so cheap. (natch)

Anyone here had good/bad experiences of them?

gonefishin
    Free Member

I got a load of stuff from them a while back and they were absolutely great. The stuff turned up when they said it would, the guys who delivered it also assembled the furniture and cleared away the packaging.

sandwicheater

I’ve drunk a great deal of there free champagne when they had a Christmas sale on. It was nice. I was not in need of a new sofa.

I’d not worry about it. If you like the sofa, take the chance.

rOcKeTdOg

Ordered a 2 piece, took ages (was told up front it would be as it’s made from scratch) 2 years on it looks as good as the day it was delivered. No complaints here

stuartmccarthy
    Free Member

Ordered a Bel Aire Corner and electric recliner :mrgreen: in May and were told it would take 13 weeks due to manufacture, shipping and customs… 6 weeks later we had a phone call saying the Sofas were ready to be delivered. Fantastic customer service in our experience and the Sofas are just as perfect as they were in the showroom.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Harveys Furniture’ is closed to new replies.