Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • GT Avalanche Expert vs Genesis High Latitude 10…..help!
  • moorsey72
    Free Member

Ive tried asking already in a a roundabout kinda way but ive hit a mental block on deciding which bike to go for.
    I need a MTB sharpish to join the chaps at the cycling club on some trail rides. Ive spotted these two bikes with great discounts (2015 models) but struggling to make a decision as there is nowhere local to see them in the flesh or try them out, not really seen anything else in the various local bike shops ive visited over the weekend.

The Genesis is £499 (Steel frame, Alivio groupset, hydro brakes, Raidon air fork, 29″ wheels)
    The GT is also £499 (Alu frame, Deore groupset, hudro brakes, Rock shocks XC30 with remote lock, 27.5″ wheels)

Im proper torn, like the clean authentic look of the Genesis and the air fork but the GT looks kind of Retro cool and a higher spec but with coil fork.

Anybody own either? or have any advice please. Thanks

ads678

Do you want a 29er, and which is the better looking?!?

moorsey72
    Free Member

I like the idea of a 29er but im only 5ft6 so it may be frame dependant.
    I love the look of the Genesis but the GT is also quite cool, hence the indecision

moorsey72
    Free Member

Anybody?? 🙄

ads678

GT.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘GT Avalanche Expert vs Genesis High Latitude 10…..help!’ is closed to new replies.