Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • #GivingTuesday – N+1 free
  • stwhannah

Apparently today is ‘Giving Tuesday’. If you’re thinking about donating to a charity, World Bicycle Relief has match funding again, so every donation you make is doubled. £95 buys two whole bikes (one that you buy, one through match funding). So if any of you forum folks fancy chipping in a few quid, here’s where: World Bicycle Relief

Jamie
    Free Member

Sorry for the digression, but do you work at STW Towers, or just really like STW?

ElShalimo

@stwhannah – could the powers that be at STW Towers organise a group donation? I can’t afford to give £95 but I’d contribute to a collective donation

weeksy

ElShalimo – Member

@stwhannah
    – could the powers that be at STW Towers organise a group donation? I can’t afford to give £95 but I’d contribute to a collective donation

donations start at £15 on the link.

stwhannah

Jamie, I work here! Maybe you could design me some kind of staff avatar to replace my rocky trail one? There are plenty of unflattering photos of me in Fresh Goods Friday for you to photoshop.

(This is probably not my wisest move)

I do also happen to like STW too. And I like World Bicycle Relief. Hence the PSA. It’s a human to other humans message, not a Singletrack Towers endorsed message. Although the powers that be here have been quite happy for me to witter on about World Bicycle Relief as much as I like for some time now. WBR Stories

stwhannah

I think you can donate any amount you like – if you scroll to the bottom of the donation options there’s an ‘other amount’. STW Forumites did a fiver each a while back and chipped in for two and a bit bikes by the time they were done.

Cougar

Sorry for the digression, but do you work at STW Towers, or just really like STW?

Any username with “STW” in it will be STW staff – it’s verboten for regular proles like us.

4130s0ul
    Free Member

£5.00 donated, let’s see if we can get a few more bikes donated this year

ElShalimo

weeksy – Member
    donations start at £15 on the link

Done, thanks for the tip

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie, I work here! Maybe you could design me some kind of staff avatar to replace my rocky trail one? There are plenty of unflattering photos of me in Fresh Goods Friday for you to photoshop.

(This is probably not my wisest move)

I have long since hung up my photoshop ass-less chaps. But just to rule out any further confusion….

NewRetroTom

Nice work.

stwhannah

Ooh, that makes me happy! Thanks Jamie!

Drac

😆

ElShalimo

Evening bump for a worthy cause

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Good call, Hannah – thanks. Just donated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘#GivingTuesday – N+1 free’ is closed to new replies.