Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Galaxy S4 ZOOM photos
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

OK the camera (Canon S100) is dying the phone (Galaxy S2) is due for an upgrade in a couple of months.
    2 bird one stone = the new Samsung Galaxy S4 ZOOM.

Who on here has got one please?

Good points?

Bad points?

Please post up some photos that you’ve taken with it, both indoor and outdoors.

Cheers JC

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Anybody on here this evening who can help please?

Duane…
    Free Member

Probably not overly helpful, but the S5 is being announced/released soon?

PePPeR

I’ve got a galaxy camera and a galaxy note 2, both brilliant at their job, I’ve looked at the S4 zoom though as a replacement for both.

The galaxy camera is pretty much the best camera I’ve ever had, it takes fantastic indoor photos and you rarely have to use flash, the noise is a little harsh and there are probably better cameras out there, but it does just what I want it to do!

I got a deal on a small galaxy ace, a galaxy note 3 and the galaxy camera from phones4U for £20 a month.

Russell96

Reading the reviews it appears that whilst it is a good idea, as it is a 1st Generation of the idea it falls short as a phone and as a camera.

If you want to dump the camera and just use a smartphone for your photos then the best by far is the Nokia Lumia 1020.

Review of the Samsung & the Nokia
    http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/samsung_galaxy_s4_zoom_review/
    http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/nokia_lumia_1020_review/

I use a Galaxy Note 3 which I love but as a camera it falls far short of what even a semi decent compact camera can do, so I still take a camera out with me despite the extra faff.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Cheers Russ

Although the Nokia looks good the x10 zoom wins I think for me

Russell96

John, worth working out if you went SIM only when your contract renewal comes up and you buy the phone (£260 on Amazon) SIM free, will it work out cheaper than whatever your mobile operator offers you as a deal on the phone.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Galaxy S4 ZOOM photos’ is closed to new replies.