Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Funny old world.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Work colleague from Bangladesh just uttered the immortal line: “I’m not a racist but…” followed by “black people are monkeys”. 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What’s funny about that?

Kevevs
    Free Member

over here everybody! forget that thread. Woppit needs some attention…

psychle
    Free Member

I’ve quite often found sub-continent folk to be particularily racist to be honest, even against their own people (though different caste/ethnic minority etc)…

I’m not racist, but…
    Am I supposed to assume that everyone from Bangladesh is brown ?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Wow… I need him (even better if it’s a her) to complete my set of multi-faith, multi-religion, multi-bigotted friends.

monogramman
    Free Member

I’ve quite often found sub-continent folk to be particularily racist to be honest, even against their own people (though different caste/ethnic minority etc)…

+1 had a lodger from Dubai some years ago.

iDave
    Free Member

And there was me thinking only white people were racist. Who should i complain to?

nedrapier

I’m not racist, but people from the Indian subcontinent come from an inherently racist and classist culture and think that Europeans are uncultured barbarians.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s shocking Woppit – who would have thought that Bangladeshi people could be just like us, and also be bigoted ?

It seems to me that colour of skin doesn’t make much difference after all ! Thank you for drawing that to my attention Woppit.

BTW were you as shocked as I am ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’m not racist, but people from the Indian subcontinent come from an inherently racist and classist culture and think that Europeans are uncultured barbarians.

that seems so unlike the classless and bigot free society we live in well spotted 🙄

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I gots me another tag.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    It’s shocking Woppit – who would have thought that Bangladeshi people could be just like us, and also be bigoted ?

It seems to me that colour of skin doesn’t make much difference after all ! Thank you for drawing that to my attention Woppit.

BTW were you as shocked as I am ?

Shocked. And stunned.

And shocked.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

And then stunned again, a bit later.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ah Woppit, I can see you’re just pulling my leg – you weren’t shocked at all …. you big tease you 😀

So why did you post a thread about it then ?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I was shocked. Momentarily.

Northwind

psychle – Member

TBH only racist white people think only white people are racists.

nedrapier

There goes Junkyard, being being ironically patronising about my ironically, self-referentially racist post? Oh, you! 🙄

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Nooo way, for a minute I had more tags than posts on this thread.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Funny old world.’ is closed to new replies.