Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fuengirola – February
  • tartanscarf

I might have the chance of heading to Fuengirola with a bunch of mates in February. The destination is non negotiable as it’s a gifted timeshare.

Is there much to do? Weather looks ok and there’s surfing further south near Tarifa which would be a great day out. Any mtb on the go round there or would road bike be better? Any other suggestions?

Cheers

TS.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

there is a guiding company out there, that was once the subject of a ~500 post thread that used to top the google chart if you searched for that company… so in short yes there is MTBing out there.

ChrisL

There is MTBing in that area. I went there a few years ago with the Sierra Cycling guiding company who are based in Fuengirola. To be honest I’d say my experience with them and the riding there was mixed, but there were some decent trails in the area.

Trekster

Train along to Malaga if Sierra Cycling doesn’t float yer boat 😀
    http://switch-backs.com/mtb-winter-riding-malaga/
    Had a couple of day trips with S.C. A few years before the thread^^^^^^^ Not knowing what to expect or who I’d be riding with I wasn’t really too disappointed, had good but “easy” rides on terrain I’d not ridden before.
    It’s a similar problem in Madeira, you join a group of “holiday makers” out to “mountain bike” without a great deal of experience!!!! One just has to make ones own openings to enjoy the day…… trails are btw and I will be going back(to Madiera)
    It’s Swichbacks in 3wks 😀

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Things have changed!
    Sierra MTB Reviews

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fuengirola – February’ is closed to new replies.