Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fridays Football Euro2012 Thread
  • soobalias
    Free Member

So, the big question……

Does anyone really want to hear the pukka pies sponsored band this evening.

horrible watching Ireland pulled apart yesterday.

andrewrchambers
    Free Member

But nice to see Roy Keane being brutally honest about it!

Have heard rumours that Andy Caroll might be starting tonight… It could turn out to be slightly embarrassing what with the other guys having a certain tall long haired chap up front who is considerably better.

soobalias
    Free Member

happy to see Carrol start but i kind of expected a straight swap with Welbeck

being able to bring Alex OxC off the bench for some 65th minute impact is nice tho

*cautiously optimistic*

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

🙁

I’m just pretending that this tournament never really happened.

Best of luck to England this evening. I think they’ll win. Sweden looked poor against Ukraine (well, not poor, but definitely beatable). Just hope Roy gets England running out wide and not playing it safe. They have pace, just don’t seem to want to use it.

binners

When I heard the authorities had banned them from taking their instruments into the ground I whooped with joy. Can you think of any activity where the experience is enhanced by having some drunken idiots playing the same out of tune crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

I just sincerely hope every other tournament organizer follows suit

As for the game. The main chance we’ve got of actually scoring tonight IMHO is set pieces. Get Walcott out on the right whipping crosses in until he sticks his big, daft pony-tailed noggin on the end of one!

Come on you big lumbering Geordie donkey!!!! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fridays Football Euro2012 Thread’ is closed to new replies.