Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Friday afternoon, It's sunny, I'm bored
  • emsz
    Free Member

I’m easily impressed. Even phil does them!

Hmmmppffs *I want to do conference calls*

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

emsz you can have a three way with me an phil?

07787 123456

philconsequence
    Free Member

Even phil does them!

i’m not sure what way to take that! i’ll go with my gut response that up until now your perception of me is the friendly idiot, but now i’m the friendly idiot who can handle talking to more than one person at once on the phone 😥

i dont know how to tell you this, but i’m a pretty big deal

nickf
    Free Member

NickF – what’s the number? I could make it more interesting and I might even be able to add something constructive.

We’re working through a long legal document, dull clause after dull clause. It’s pretty much boilerplate stuff, and a lot of people are taking a very long time to confirm that we don’t have any problems.

So unless you get very excited by Luxembourg/German employment law, best to do something else this apres-midi. Like go and have a proxy wee for me…..I’m starting to fixate on this, and I’ll not be finished for another 30 mins or so.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Fair do’s if it was forecasting, budgeting or strategic planning I’d’ve been well up for it.

As it is I’m going to continue dipping celery into different things until I find something better than peanut butter.

donsimon
    Free Member

Hi, my name is Larry and I’m cancer, and I like a woman who…..
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT_9OUvmb5I[/video]

philconsequence
    Free Member

no Don! dont interrupt, i’m waiting for emsz to apologise for assuming i could be anything but super important and well respected.

emsz
    Free Member

sorry Phil, of course you’re v important.

I’m still waiting for the knicker explosion though 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Ooh, ooh! I just did a conference call! How exotic is this – there was an American driving through a rainstorm, a Russian in Moscow, another American who said nothing, and me.

Cut!

(Plus – I’m seeing The Kills tonight 🙂 )

donsimon
    Free Member

no Don! dont interrupt, i’m waiting for emsz to apologise for assuming i could be anything but super important and well respected.

Yeah, whatever, sorry if I spoiled the flow emsz.

DezB
    Free Member

The Floaters? Is it true they are named after a type of pooh?

emsz
    Free Member

S’ok, don I liked that song. It was ace… 😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

sorry Phil, of course you’re v important.

yes, yes i am

I’m still waiting for the knicker explosion though

decided to finally go to the toilet then?

camo16
    Free Member

I’m so bored I’ve needed a wee since before lunch, I can’t be bothered to walk to the loo, I’m either going to pop or wet myself.

Just visited the office toilets to encounter a series of weird, unsettling groans from the guy in the next toilet… I didn’t wait to see how it turned out!

nickf
    Free Member

Finished!

It’s fair to say that even Usain Bolt wouldn’t have beaten me on the 20 metre dash from desk to the WCs.

Much more serene now.

bikebouy
    Free Member

emsz, mucho’s grasias, I shall indeed take my time this weekend. I’ve got some free time so shall go see some mates and go Paddleboarding, then bike’ist in the Downs, chinese/wine/burp session and… well let’s just see shall we.

Taff
    Free Member

I’m pretty bored at work, I’m drawing toilet layouts, enthusiasm has hit an all time low. Monday is even better with a door schedule. I love architecture it’s so much fun. I want to go home and play with my bike, not in a dirty sense obviously, just feel I should be doing something bike related and not got time for a ride tonight.

emsz
    Free Member

Minor spurt of activity!! been to the loo, you’ll all be pleased to hear!

philconsequence
    Free Member

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I got mesen a tag, innit.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Friday afternoon, It's sunny, I'm bored’ is closed to new replies.