Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fresh this morning!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

First real feel of autumn this morning. Definately cool around the legs. Looks to be a beautiful day tho!

philconsequence
    Free Member

went for my first ride in weeks last night, quick 7ish mile blast with a friend in the cool autumnal evening. i nearly stopped and hugged my bike i was so happy :mrgreen:

Harry_the_Spider

Lovely ride in… and if the a-hole in the silver BMW at the corner of Bury Old Road and Sheepfoot Lane is reading, you are a ####.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Lovely ride in… and if the a-hole in the silver BMW at the corner junction of Bury Old Road and Sheepfoot Lane is reading, you are a tiny flaccid cock.

FTFY

It was a lovely commute this morning. Single figure temp and a low mist with the sun ready to burn through. Fab.

It still amuses me to think that my commute takes me through Rhodes (Middleton not Greece)

Edit – almost lost control as I hit a herd of conkers.

binners

It really doesn’t get much better than this for the ride in! Base layer, but as Phil Collins famously said: “no jacket required”, still need the dark lenses in the glasses. Cool enough to see my breath as I was panting a bit on the climb out of Rammy, but in no way cold. Perfect!!!

INT AUTUMN BRILLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uplink
    Free Member

I was out in the open countryside just after 6 this morning
    ears and toes definitely feeling the nip

D0NK

Was a bit chilly, thought i’d made a mistake with just gillet and arm&knee warmers but I warmed up ok soon enough. Couple of cyclists joined me on the dual carriageway section so we moved along in a block hogging taking the LH lane, bit safer than usual. Some tool still tried to squeeze between us and the motorcyclist in the middle lane but apart from that idiot a good run.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Wales next weekend, hopefully it’ll be like this as it’s a fair trek out for a day trip!!

binners

Is ‘herd’ the collective noun for a group of conkers Derek?

Would it not be a ‘wobble’ of conkers in this case?

Harry_the_Spider

The best place to find conkers round my way is through the hole in the outer perimeter fence of the secure unit at Prestwich Hospital. It’s mad.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fresh this morning!’ is closed to new replies.