Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • **FREE** Russell Kane tickets, The Lowry, Salford May 28th
  • eightyeight
    Free Member

Unfortunately I can’t use these as I’m down south visiting family. I’ve seen him 3 times before and he really is very good (nothing like his BBC TV persona).

The face value of the TWO tickets is £34. If there is more than one taker then the first person to make a donation to Anthony Nolan of that amount (or say £20) will get them. I’ve just check at the tickets are now £19 and completely sold out in any event.

https://www.anthonynolan.org/node/775

Free to collect from King Street, Manchester.

eightyeight
    Free Member

*Bump* for the afternoon crew.

binners

If you play your cards right you may even get the chance to have a beer with me and Mrs Binners first, as we’re going. Just think about that?

He really is absolutely bloody brilliant live!

eightyeight
    Free Member

You’ve just added an absolute bonus ball to the mix Binners!

They were a birthday present as live comedy is my entertainment of choice. Having seen a fair bit, he really is very good. You can tell he puts a great deal of effort into crafting his performances.

Can’t even give them away it seems!

eightyeight
    Free Member

Last call for these….?

gastromonkey
    Free Member

I’ve seen him and he’s a fantastic stand-up, can’t believe these haven’t been snapped up yet.

eightyeight
    Free Member

They are now. Wife’s boss has had them.

@gastromonkey yes, i’m very disappointed i’m missing him so was surprised they weren’t taken. Especially as they were free!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘**FREE** Russell Kane tickets, The Lowry, Salford May 28th’ is closed to new replies.