Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Fred. There, I said it. Please don't hurt me.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’ve been following his FB page out of casual interest, but it’s been deleted.

I know there’s one or two on here who may be in touch.

How is the faux-cockernee. Has he opened a different Social Media line of attention?

yunki
    Free Member

He messaged me from facebook this morning.. seems pretty chipper and very proud of his brompton

MrWoppit
    Free Member

What’s the new FB name?

molgrips
    Free Member

Actually in the middle of an argument with him right now, so he’s fine and as said doing well enough to pimp out a Brompton.

He’s using the same name he’s had since I knew him on FB.

Keva
    Free Member

arguing, you Molgrips? crikey I’m surprised 😉

I met up with Fred and a group of others for a couple of bike rides years ago, and went round his flat for a few beers and a bite to eat when I was on a training course in London. We got on really well, I like him he’s a good lad.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Maybe he’s just blocked you Mr Mol ? 😆

MrWoppit
    Free Member

That would be me not mol but yes, I think you may be right. Shame. I found his FB page to be quite entertaining.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sorry, Mr Wop? 😆

maccruiskeen

but it’s been deleted

/End of Fred

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoVM6Y0WHD0[/video]

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’m friends with TJ on FB. A while ago I commented on something he’d posted & Fred popped up calling me ‘the arsehole that you are’.
    He basically called me an arsehole because I don’t have the same political views as him. TJ even told him to wind his neck in.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

bikebouy – Member
    Sorry, Mr Wop?

I mean, I think it’s ME he’s blocked… ’cause, you know, he thinks I’m an arsehole too…

loddrik
    Free Member

He basically called me an arsehole because I don’t have the same political views as him

What are his political views..?

wwaswas

What are his political views..?

contrary.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Fred. There, I said it. Please don't hurt me.’ is closed to new replies.