Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fox clothes sizing
  • doncorleoni
    Free Member

Evening all… Dull question I am affraid. Need some new riding shorts. Unfortunately both my lbs don’t stock much clothing so need to buy online.

How do the fox shorts come out size wise… On small or generous side. Usually 34″ waist in most brands but assuming as they are for riding they will be a more generous fitting??

Cheers!

bearnecessities

I’ve got some 28″ fox attacks. They don’t fit.

I’m a 28″ in everything else.

HTH

EDIT: Sorry, yes too small.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Oh OK ta…. Don’t fit = too small I assume.

Hmmmmm may size up then to be sure. Would rather them a bit loose than too tight!

jonk

I’m a 30” and buy 32’s in their normal gear but dh style shorts are much more generous. I don’t buy fox any more because the fabric they use isn’t very durable and always wears through on the arse.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Ta both… Hmmmmm yeah not the first time I have heard that Jonk. Any other suggestions?

Been using Aldi shorts but they just don’t last (but are cheap) and look a bit crap so thought I would treat myself the something a little better.

jonk

I’m using endura singletrack 2 shorts. Really well made and a very think seat. Done 1000’s of miles and not worn them out yet.

chakaping
    Free Member

I bought some medium shorts in a sale, they were way too tight.

I’m firmly medium in MTB shorts normally.

blairc70
    Free Member

Got some of the red downpour one for Xmas, lasted 4 rides and they are coming apart on the leg seam. Waiting for a response from Fox. Bought 32 fit fine, usually a 32 or medium.

honourablegeorge

I fund Troy lee good size wise, well made, and always availabe siacounted

warns74
    Free Member

I have 2 pairs of fox demo freeride shorts which I use for general trail riding. I’m quite tall and like the fact they come up a bit longer and are easy to get pads under on the odd occasion I use them.

Both pairs are 3-4 years old and have been worn weekly, all year round in all weathers and apart from a bit of fading in the seat area and logos are still going strong.

I’m a 34 and the 34s fit me perfectly.

therag
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of red fox demo in 36, I’m usually a 34″ and they’re slightly too big. Worn them a few times but going to get rid and buy smaller.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I’m a 32″ in everything – but a 32″ in most Fox shorts is ‘very’ snug.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fox clothes sizing’ is closed to new replies.