Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Football posts
  • z1ppy

Now don't get me wrong, I've nothing against Wendyball 😉 just to me it's in the same class as Big Brother (a waste of life, time, money, etc) but I wouldn't want to stop anyone posting their interest in it or the love for cheeseball.

But is there any chance you could preface posts with a "WB", sorry "CB" no no, "FB" or "WC" prefix, just like the classifieds. So those few of us with no interest in it can avoid even bothering to look at those dead-head threads?

Pretty please. 😈

theotherjonv

is it too much of a struggle to work out what 'World Cup! It's finally here!!!' is going to be about then?

nickjb
    Free Member

I think there are more football threads started by people who don't want to talk about football.

Jamie
    Free Member

Pretty please

No.

z1ppy

😆 soooo there only one World cup in the sports world?

theotherjonv

soooo there only one World cup in the sports world?

for the next 4 weeks there may as well be.

nacho
    Free Member

I thought the world cup was last week and England won (the men's anyway)

BigJohn

I seem to recall last time there was a similar w@nkfest the mods changed the swear filter to block certain words and change cheese-rolling to cheese-rolling.

scaredypants

I reckon over half these threads are about how little the OP cares about football – talk about a friggin' waste of t…

oh

no offence, like

Jamie
    Free Member

I think there are more football threads started by people who don't want to talk about football.

Nail > Head.

Haze

Open thread, notice it's about football then click 'back'.

Takes a few seconds, you don't have to read all of it? 😉

z1ppy

:mrgreen:

it's friday, I've five days left @ work, bored out of my tits and have never like football, but then over my joyous 38 years I have realised I'm in a minority.. not stopping me going to my friends BBQ to watch the first England match (though I'll probably be outside drinking in the sun )

soobalias
    Free Member

hang on a minute, this thread promised to be about football, but its more to do with forum etiquette.

i demand a refund.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Football posts?

They hold the crossbar up don't they?

soobalias
    Free Member

GET OUT!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

😆

aP
    Free Member

Is it really for 4 weeks?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Don't worry, it isn't every day. Well it is for the first 18 days, then there are some rest days.

🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

I have no interest in the world cup really, and don't want to read threads about it. I've managed to avoid reading any so far by avoiding ones that say things like 'foorball' 'world cup' etc. It's not that hard really. But then again I don't feel the need to read every single post on stw.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Go ride your bike

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Football posts’ is closed to new replies.