Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FOD Today some Bad News (Inc Pics)
  • sheldona
    Free Member

Fantastic riding today in the FOD despite the forestry works on Doughies and the Board Walk now gone from Dungeons and Dragons trail, looks like they're felling there too ;-( Rest of the trail rides OK and I think Doughies will be rebuilt pretty soon!

Clicky for more

DavidB
    Free Member

Can't believe Dougies/Dowies has gone..my favourite bit of singletrack in the UK

sheldona
    Free Member

It hasn't gone, its just about to go I think!! The first part has little piles of logs and no twisty turny in/out of the trees stuff the middle rides same as normal but the end is under debris then they're logging towards the end. Once they finished I don't think it'll take long to put it right.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

I love Dowies the one with the jumps in it one of the best.They were due to start in their at the start of 2009.Seem to be going mad down their these days.Once settled will be good again.Just like swallowvallets then they wont bother for yonks and even longer. 🙄

sheldona
    Free Member

Your right there does seem to be a fair amount of logging going on down there at the moment. Once they finish we'll have to build the trail back bigger and better, if that's possible 😉

clubber
    Free Member

So ssec riding is off? Guess we'll just have to drink instead 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

We'll find some nice trails to and from the pub Clubber don't worry!

singlespeedstu

clubber – Premier Member

So ssec riding is off?

There were never any plans for any riding anyway.

Well apart from on the dancefloor.

clubber
    Free Member

Sweet 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

Actually 'Splosion may have a good point 😉

mattsccm
    Free Member

Worn out anyway. We can revitalise it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FOD Today some Bad News (Inc Pics)’ is closed to new replies.