Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FoD Mini Enduro
  • fathomer

Anyone else doing it this weekend? Really looking forward to it apart from the forecast rain 🙄

russyh
    Free Member

Gutted I can’t make it due to family christening! Home ground as well!

scottfitz
    Free Member

I will be there, be interesting to see if they do 3 or 4 stages.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I shall be there – my 3rd race this year, hopefully I actually get to race this time, not had much luck breaking bike bits!

iain65
    Free Member

My 15yr old is going to give it a go with his mate, he’s never done an Enduro before and looking forward to it. I saw on the website that the route is posted today, anyone got an idea of how it is posted and is there enough time to practice on Sunday morning rather than heading down Saturday?
    cheers, Iain.
    ps he is on a black Trek with blue writing, please say hi if you see him.

northerntom
    Free Member

I’m still not 100% sure if I’m going to do this. Going to check on the weather and make a call tomorrow.

fathomer

iain65 – If it’s like last year, it’ll be practice in the morning, timed in the afternoon.

baldiebenty
    Free Member

I’ve entered *eeek* my first ever race or enduro, should be interesting.

I’m heading out to the FoD tonight for a ride anyway, so I’m hoping to see some signage out for a sneaky look.

mboy
    Free Member

Yup I’m in again.

Keeping my eye on conditions, if any of the stages are fresh cut like last time, a bit of rain could mean Shorty both ends is the order of the day!

northerntom
    Free Member

Got excited and decided to enter. If anyone is driving up from Bristol and riding senior and wants to share a lift, drop me an email.

crankbreaker

I’ll be there riding the hardtail category. Only ridden FoD once before so will be interesting to see some of the off piste stuff.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Looks dry Saturday wet Sunday been great down there lately.

iain65
    Free Member

fathomer, thanks – just got an email with the course details.

mboy
    Free Member

Hmmmm

Weather forecast says dry til midday, then light rain all afternoon… Given how dry it’s been, I think we should be ok without going with mud tyres, though I do worry if there’s any fresh cut sections in there!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Lovely and dusty down there today best its been this year 1st stage near the end could get interesting if it rains looks like it will hold of till late afternoon plenty of people practising the stages, there is some fresh cut stuff from what I could see one stage is using the newly done trail by Y2K.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FoD Mini Enduro’ is closed to new replies.