Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Flickr broken for anyone?
  • colournoise

Just opened my Flickr page (photostream) and it’s blank and telling me I have no public photos. Was absolutely fine 30 minutes ago.

All the images are still there in Camera Roll and Albums – their privacy settings are all showing as correct but nothing appears on the Photostream.

Anyone else seeing this? Is it a known glitch? Any ideas how to put it back to normal?

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Just checked my account & everything’s fine

scotroutes

Just tried. Exactly the same here. I therefore assume it’s buggered at “their” end and will leave off trying to fix it.

@FlickrHelp on Twitter shows some other folk with the same problem.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Whoops,me bad,appologies…
    I can see all my images in ‘Camera roll’ but as you say there’s nothing but a message when I click on my ‘Photostream’.
    Message says;You Have No Public Photo’s

colournoise

Thanks all. Reassuring it’s not just me. Will wait for them to fix it their end…

CountZero

Flickr has been problematic on iOS 9 for some time, in that it’s not possible to upload directly from Photos on my pad or phone; when I select a photo, and tap the Flickr icon, there’s a brief flash of an upload window which then vanishes and nothing else seems to happen. Pain in the ass, I’ve had to go back to Photobucket, which has its own issue with it freezing after selecting the photo link.
    I’m not blaming Apple, the various storage companies know perfectly well that OS updates are coming, and should have plenty of warning and time to make sure everything works.

rOcKeTdOg

working fine here

CountZero

Just had another look at the web version, and my photostream and camera roll have different photos in them, and the other, bigger issue, is that when trying to select a link to post on here, for example, I can’t select the link, and no matter what I try, nothing works; it used to be the case that tapping the box to get a cursor flashing, followed by tapping with two fingers, would do a ‘select all’ then you could copy and paste, but that’s broken as well.
    Bloody Yahoo, haven’t got a sodding clue.

scotroutes

Seems to be fine now.

colournoise

Haven’t checked the website which is what was broken for me earlier, but the app on Android seems fine at the minute.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Flickr broken for anyone?’ is closed to new replies.