Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Fiat Doblo bought – what accessories?
  • geoffj

Bought mrs j a 13 plate petrol doblo this morning.
    Bit of a weird experience in that I’ve bought the car privately from Montrose, after wanting to view the same vehicle at a dealership just outside Blackpool in July, but was too tired and couldn’t be arsed stopping off on the way back north from Manchester airport – so it was clearly meant to be 😀

The list so far includes
    Double din stereo / sat nag / reversing camera setup.
    Roof bars (Thule wing bars) for the kayaks, and
    Rubber boot liner.

So what else am I missing?

wiggles
    Free Member

BoardinBob

2012 doblo cargo here.

Blue and Me sat nav is good if not already there. I also had cruise control fitted which was just great for the journey to and from the alps plus general driving. Fiat specific mats are nice.

Parts & Accessories

Liftman

Breakdown cover

geoffj

Cheers bob. Cruise control is a good call. I’ll have a look at the blue & me sta nav.

jimdubleyou

Pipe & slippers?

BoardinBob

Also worth getting Multiecuscan

http://www.multiecuscan.net

Software plus the cables allow you to connect a laptop to the car and check/amend pretty much anything

DFaffMaster
    trail_rat
    Free Member

Are mirrors an optional extra on a fiat ?

geoffj

You miserable lot can get stuffed 😡
    I’ve got my German estate car for mounting my orange five fat bike on and making progress.
    I’m quite looking forward to pootling around in this brick 😀

wiggles
    Free Member

I drive a berlingo (better or worse I’m not sure?) so it was all in good humour :p

RustySpanner

Let us know how you get on.

Interested to know how you find the petrol, if it can still cope fully loaded up and doesn’t bankrupt us on fuel, I might consider one in a few years.

Love ours, if it was built properly it would be a better car, but they are stupidly practical, amusingly ugly and surprising fun to drive, in a 2CV kind of way.
    🙂

timber

A Pope to sit in the back? 😉

geoffj

they are stupidly practical, amusingly ugly and surprising fun to drive, in a 2CV kind of way.

That’s what I’m hoping.
    Interestingly, Mrs J wanted rid of her Kia Soul partly because she reckons you only see retired people driving them.
    I’m not sure she fully understands the demographic of the typical Doblo/Berlingo/Partner Tee Pee owner 😆

hora
    Free Member

I was warned off the bipper/teepee due to the Turkish build quality etc.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Driving gloves and a hat

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Fiat Doblo bought – what accessories?’ is closed to new replies.