Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Felt Pivot Bolts
  • armyrider
    Free Member

Having major dramas with teh Pivot Bolt on my 2007 Felt Virtue 2. It snapped a few weeks ago and took 3 and a half weeks to repair. It then snapped (sheared) again afetr less than 40 miles and is back in the shop. Has anybody else had similar problems or can suggest where I can get a Ti bolt made up? A large part of the repair problem seems to be the Uk distributor (Saddleback) who won’t send parts out to individuals or your LBS unless it is a Felt retailer. Even if they are the wait for simple parts seems to take forever.

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

Have had a couple linkage bolts go as well. Blast Bikes in Chipping Sodbury have been very helpful, helps that they are quite close to Saddleback in Yate I think.
    Which way around is the bolt; nut on drive-side (original fit) or bolt head on drive-side (Felt design change)?
    Bike seems to be behaving now (touch wood), nothing came loose at CLIC last weekened – apart from rider/bike and a few rear wheel spokes.

armyrider
    Free Member

I have a new one direct from Saddleback and its working fine now. It sat in Evans for 6 weeks and they didn’t do anything to it. Saddleback had the parts in stock the whole time. Evans then tried to tell me that the bolt should be in 2 halves as it was designed that way!! Criminal really

JonBurns
    Free Member

Just for potential future reference how much would are the linkage bolts?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Felt Pivot Bolts’ is closed to new replies.