Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • fat burning furnace: I challenge anyone to sit through this to the end
  • organic355
    Free Member

This has been appearing on various websites. I challenge any of you to sit through it until the end.

http://www.fatburningfurnace.com/why-am-i-fat-de-2.php?hop=watertt&pid=203&g=1037585745

Right to the end….

Impossible… and why would you want to? You know its going to be uttter crap…

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

information made me fat 😥

uplink
    Free Member

I lasted around 6 seconds

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

about 10 min in, it's just background noise now

RepacK
    Free Member

Will someone tell me what happened in the end?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i'm REALLY hoping i'm nearly there

wwaswas

can we distract you so you miss the crucial bit.

that's what always happens with me and the weather forecast on the radio….

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

it's over

basically in summary

'buy my diet guide'

It got interesting for a bit when his wife came along, she may or may not have sounded hot, i couldn't decide. She certainly can't read a script.

Then some pictures of fatties taken in poor light and not posed correctly next to another picture of themselves properly lit and standing up straight, but still fat, came on.

they were all ugly.

but ignore this in the t&cs:

6. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at http://www.fatburningfurnace.com and/or from Zero to Hero Fitness, LLC are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at http://www.fatburningfurnace.com and/or from Zero to Hero Fitness, LLC. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.

Nick

that's what always happens with me and the weather forecast on the radio….

that happens to me too, weird

organic355
    Free Member

Well done MMW, I switched off after they offered you it for $39.99, was it free in the end?

iDave
    Free Member

someone new for us all to hate

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

was it free in the end?

are you flippin mad?

it's the plan that shows that big pharma has been brain washing you and that exercise makes you fat

$39.99 is a bargain

organic355
    Free Member

LOL 😀

bassspine
    Free Member

nope, can't even be arsed to sit through it right to the start 😆

Kit
    Free Member

Really **** annoying when you click "back" on the browser too. I **** hate websites like that – I thought they'd all be banished years ago.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I listened to it all just to see what it was, while I was working on something else. Can't believe ST would stoop so low as to advertise such junk. I know they do it for the revenue, but surely you have some morals Mark?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘fat burning furnace: I challenge anyone to sit through this to the end’ is closed to new replies.