Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fantasy commuter shopping (cyclescheme content)
  • Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

So the cyclescheme rolls round again and with the chance of a grand burning a hole in my pocket I’ve decided a commuter bike would be the logical purchase.
    I use a Cannondale h/tail on slicks at the moment for going back and forth to the shops with the trailer and a road bike for a 15 mile commute. I’d like to have something equally suited to both. I’ve looked on line and seen the likes of the Cannondale Bad Boy and Spesh Sirrus. What others I should be considering?
    I like the look of the value of the Boardman performance hybrid pro but I’m unsure if I’d be able to use my ‘Cyclescheme’ voucher to get one? Hora?

Cheers

Paul.

orena45

The new Trek Soho or District – belt drive single speed or hub-geared in colours you’ll either love or hate!

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/just-in-trek-soho-and-district-urban-bikes-22067

monkeyp

Genesis Croix De Fer – that’s what I got and it is brill!

ourmaninthenorth

Fantasy:

– Steve Goff 531 custom frame and steel fork with canti brakes and enough clearance for 35c tyres – c£400.
    – Full ‘guards and rack mounts.
    – Shimano Tiagra groupset
    – Open Pro built onto 105 hubs
    – Standard finishing kit.

Must be doable for less than a grand.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fantasy commuter shopping (cyclescheme content)’ is closed to new replies.