Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fancy dress party – help needed!
  • stuartie_c
    Free Member

Right guys – I've been invited to a fancy dress party which is pretty much my idea of hell. However, I've had a flash of inspiration which is to dress up as Father Jack (I'm pretty scruffy most of the time anyway) so I can sit in a chair in the corner and shout "Arse!" and "Drink!" all evening.

So where can I get hold of a priest's outfit and a suitable wig? Edinburgh/Fife area best.

Cheers,
    SC

sharki
    Free Member

On a similar note, i've got a Halloween costume to find/make.

The theme is Rocky horror and i'm threatening to go a s the Monster, so need gold boots, gold briefs and a wig….anyone?

samuri
    Free Member

Mug a priest? It's a great idea, well done. Priest's outfit? Black suit, black shirt with a square collar cut to shape, bit of white card.

Wig should be possible from any fancy dress shop.

chakaping
    Free Member

Got a fancy dress party coming up myself on Halloween, Father Jack is a bloody good idea!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Got a fancy dress party coming up myself on Halloween, Father Jack is a bloody good idea!

It's not in Hamilton is it? please tell me you are not acquainted with my sister-in-law…

alwyn
    Free Member

Wear a big coat and some clean pants. That is all.

Stand in the middle of the room on a chair, drop the coat and shout what am I.

A premature ejaculation.

I've cum in my pants!

Haribo
    Free Member

isnt everyone fae hamilton a bit father jack 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

There is a joke shop on victoria street that sells costumes wigs and stuff cheap – maybe there?

stuartie_c
    Free Member

isnt everyone fae hamilton a bit father jack

All the ones I know seem to be.

TJ – I'll check that one out tomorrow. Might pay a wee visit to yon bike shop as well…

chakaping
    Free Member

It's not in Hamilton is it? please tell me you are not acquainted with my sister-in-law…

No, do you think we'd get on though?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fancy dress party – help needed!’ is closed to new replies.