Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Fancy designing a cycling related Tee?
  • jedi

2010, sharki on tour!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

basically, do you want to design a **** tee shirt or what!

Under the right T+Cs, yes.

I think Romster and I understand each other a bit more now, and appreciate each other’s point of view. I want to make it clear I actually support this idea, just looking out for people, that’s all. I think it’s a great concept in principle.

So anyway; good luck to all who enter, and I look forward to seeing some of the designs! 🙂

romster
    Free Member

and I look forward to seeing some of the designs

Me too! Can’t wait actually, what shall we have our first topic of design on? Any ideas?

Leku
    Free Member

dips

n+1

sharki
    Free Member

Sorted, who wants one?

romster
    Free Member

mint shark…..pure class! 😆

sharki
    Free Member

not sure if the handlebar mouth is long enough by fashionable standards.

Of course you’d be able to order a FS or HT nose.

The reverse is very similar except it’s pissing it down and and the view is through a window.

romster
    Free Member

Comps running chaps…..any questions then contact me through the site……

Linky

Coffee and a nice english breakfast for me I think. 😯 make that several coffees!

romster
    Free Member

Polite bump to inform the evening crowd. . . 🙂 Had a few designs through already, so far so good. . . . . .Romster.

user-removed
    Free Member

Perhaps you could throw together a downloadable template? Even a T-shirt shaped outline at the correct size would be helpful – also means the designs won’t arrive at 72 dpi and the size of a postage stamp / range-rover 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

see that avatar that I use on my profile.. nick that

It’s from a photo of a banksy imitating piece of graffiti painted (quite professionally) on a wall of the cycle path next to the River Exe at the quay in Exeter..

street art is public after all..

go on nick it.. I’d wear it..

romster
    Free Member

Perhaps you could throw together a downloadable template?

Good idea buddy………done it – Linky

Diane
    Free Member

How about a T where we all do a little pic of ourselves and they all get put on the same shirt – primary school tea towel stylee? 😆

ton

Romster………..went onyour site today.
    wanting to order some t-shirts.
    why do you not make any mansize t-shirts.
    spokeshirts do mate…………..?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

‘Niche to see you, to see you, niche’

‘Downhillers like 8 inches between the legs’

That sort of thing?

TAXI!

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Can’t enter via the linky and don’t have the artwork. I’m also artistically inept so I’m entering here – if it wins give the cash to charity I just want the shirt and/or hoody.

Cream shirt, muddy brown Smoke/Dart tread pattern across the front/back as appropriate in that freshly ridden mud effect.

Not a big fan of innuendo but if you just have to slip one in I’ll have “I remember when 1.95in was big enough for anyone..”

Bravohotel9er – hold that cab!

romster
    Free Member

Sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you all…right here we go….

How about a T where we all do a little pic of ourselves and they all get put on the same shirt – primary school tea towel stylee?

Love this idea! We’ll wait and see if anyone comes on board…..

why do you not make any mansize t-shirts.

Sorry mate, you aren’t the first to ask…..will XXL do you my man, 50-52? If so, give me the nod and I’ll get the sizes loaded upto the website tomorrow evening for the mansized men amongst us 🙂

That sort of thing?

Whatever you want to submit, submit!……BUT! It’s got to come into us via email for it to be classed as an entry, whether it’s artwork or slogan based…hope this helps…. 8)

Can’t enter via the linky

The link works fine for me mate, try this one.. New Linky Come on Ivan get that put in an email and submitted to me for it to be classed as an actual entry.

Tah for the responses, and for the entries so far.

Romster

M6TTF
    Free Member

whens the closing date?

romster
    Free Member

31st November on this one matey.

romster
    Free Member

Another T-Shirt give away’s going down if anyone’s intersted? Check out the website Linky

Cheers – a poorly bronchitis suffering Romster, no bike action for me this weekend….. 🙁

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Fancy designing a cycling related Tee?’ is closed to new replies.