Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Family holiday in the near continent for £1000 or less — any suggestions?
  • MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Yes, we know we’ve left it a bit late but there have been a few uncertainties over when we could go. Yesterday we narrowly missed the last availability at one of Canvas Holidays sites in the Loire Valley.

Last year we really enjoyed a 5 day B&B break at La Roche En Ardenne in Belguim — quietly touristy town with castle, canoe trip for me and my 10 year old, other stuff to see within easy reach. Wifey appreciates buildings, I like scenery and the boy likes a bit of adventure. The pre-erected tents offered by Canvas appealed as we’ve been comfortable in them in the past.

Here’s hoping one of you can save me a whole load of hours trawling the internet over the next few nights. It’s looking like the first two weeks in August are the only time we can get away.

Lesanita2
    Free Member

You have my sympathies.

House swap is the future. I’m looking to pair up with some MTB loving family for 2013.who wants.to.swap.The Lakes for the Alps. The.wife will bottle it when I get it all set up for.sure.

jota180
    Free Member

Give Eurocamp a call – phone not email

In the past we’ve had some very late deals from them albeit not in recent years

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Family holiday in the near continent for £1000 or less — any suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.