• This topic has 43 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by grey.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Everday carry
  • jimjam
    Free Member

CountZero – Member

There’s an app on your phone for all daily tasks. Only disgruntled Vietnam veterans suffering from PTSD carry anything as dangerous as a penknife as they are totes illegal.

No, they are not. [/quote]

I was hoping that there was sufficient amounts of hyperbole and exaggeration in my post that it would be obvious I wasn’t exactly serious.

crosshair
    Free Member

My friend was once gamekeeper for an eccentric old bird in Norfolk who gave him an EDC kit. It was a bit more traditional perhaps- string, notepad, hanky, matches, pen knife, binos etc but woe betide she stopped him around the estate without any of it!

jimjam
    Free Member

Anyway, this is one of my favourite “EDC” items.

Leatherman Brewzer. I was slightly skeptical when I bought it but I’ve had it on my keyring for about a year now and in that time it has proven to be a fairly useful little tool.

Great for prying, poking and scraping, and the beak is surprisingly good at cutting open packaging and the like. It’s almost useless as a screw driver but it does open beer bottles. I still carry a pocket knife most days, but for a lot of utilitarian tasks it’s great.

grey

I’ve a small CRKT tool like that Leatherman on my keyring with a micro Maglite and I usually have a Swiss army knife as well.
    this tool

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Everday carry’ is closed to new replies.