Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Estate Agent experiences in South Wales
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,

We’re disappointed with our current estate agent, and are looking to change to another.

Does anyone have good experience of estate agents, as a seller, in South Wales?

We’ve had very little contact, feedback, and had difficulty actually getting through to someone on the phone with our current agents.

Cheers

Ricks

Nipper99
    Free Member

wich bit of s.wales are you. clee tompkinson & francis are good for the swansea / neath and up towards brecon areas.

rickon
    Free Member

Cardiff area… it’s a tough decision to make, as they’ll say anything to get your business, but it’s hard to ratify whether they will deliver on those promises.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    creamegg
    Free Member

i’d stay away from Fussells as we made several offers on various properties and they never replied once. Granted our offers were on the low side but you have to start negotiations somewhere but how can you when they don’t even reply? They didn’t even bother turning up to some viewings as it was a saturday and left it to the owners to show us round. They didn’t call us afterwards either.

Nipper99
    Free Member

Hmm. Not conveyed much in or around Cardiff but what I have has been with Dawsons and Peter Allen I think. They were ok.

SaxonRider

Peter Alan was superb with us, and we used their offices in Cardiff and Bridgend. I absolutely hated Fussells and Peter Mulcahy. And I mean hated.

loughor
    Free Member

My Dad sold his house with Dawsons (Gorseinon) in a week, this week, he seemed pretty pleased. Don’t know if they’re in Cardiff though.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

We’ve had very little contact, feedback, and had difficulty actually getting through to someone on the phone with our current agents.

in my experience thats the same for every estate agent in existence, absolutely useless bunch. always quick enough to claim their commission though!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Estate Agent experiences in South Wales’ is closed to new replies.