Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Epiphany – Where can I shed some weight?
  • Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Northcountry – Cheers, I am very happy with it, it is prob just me and I am sure it will ride very nice indeed!! thanks again, a happy buyer!!

I-Ache – yes 1st time I have thought my bike was heavy, I have some Tech x2's on their way, after that I will just see how it goes!

flamejob
    Free Member

so CrAsH…tEsT..RiDeR… did you get those scales?

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

not as yet, no… but I will get some! that said i got my bathroom scales out, 2 stone on the dot. Fitting some Tech X2 brakes this w/e…

Its me I think, just too bloody weak at the moment!! so it feels heavy, im sure if an able bodied person picked it up, it would be light 🙂

Roll on operation and back in the saddle late summer

grrrrr

br
    Free Member

Just buy the bloody scales, but not before you pass all your cast-offs to me 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

Crash what bikes do you have at the moment I loose track with what you ride.

flamejob
    Free Member

I have the same problem with my Ti Brompton…

… when it's folded it feels like a block of concrete and unfolded it's the lightest bike in the universe.

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

i_Ache

Just the Ellsworth now…. this one will be staying, Im done with fettling with bikes. I built up a very nice 456 Ti, but my surgeon and other health professionals said a HT would be too harsh once I have had spine surgery so I needed some bounce, shame as I really wanted to get back onto a HT and keep it simple. Bang goes that idea!! so in a way my choice to a point was made for me. Put new brakes and pedals on, its around 28 lbs which I am happy with!

Here are the old ones

http://spankmonkey.pinkbike.com/blog/MTFU.html

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Epiphany – Where can I shed some weight?’ is closed to new replies.