Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • England v brazil your predictions please.
  • plecostomus
    Free Member

I’m going. 3-1 to brazil.

I’m also amazed at people’s lack of respect and inability to remain silent during the minutes silence.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Brilliant save of a poor penalty if that’s possible.

The lack n of silence by some is pretty low ain’t it.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Fun to watch so far and England playing well. Wouldn’t have predicted penalty save from Bz and England leading at HT (hopefully)

Spoiler needed in title?

DezB
    Free Member

I’m also amazed at people’s lack of respect and inability to remain silent during the minutes silence.

I ceased to be amazed at how scummy football fans can be a long long time ago.

2-0 England the way its going.

andydicko
    Free Member

I didn’t know Brazil played Rugby?

Kryton57

Footballs been proved to be the lowest class of sport recently. I hope Ashley-moan-about-a-paltry-£55k-a-month-salary-Cole got a really big cheer on his 100 appearance.

[/sarcasm]

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

How often when watching England play football do you comment on the opposition squandering possession….and Brazil at that!

RichPenny
    Free Member

So when you say recently, then refer to an incident which took place about a decade ago….

2-2

binners

I always think its an embarrassment that the best seats in the house are empty after half time while the corporates carry on swilling their champagne rather than get back to seats real fans would give their right arm for

Surely the most telling comment ever about where English football is right now. Sad.

plecostomus
    Free Member

Game on now, Walcott is having a cracker!

binners

I didn’t just imagine that, did I? Have I just watched a decent England performance where we beat Brazil?

Does not compute!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Watching Attenborough…

So we won then?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘England v brazil your predictions please.’ is closed to new replies.