Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Endura warrenty help please
  • scruzer
    Free Member

As per thread last week re: Endura QC… Yet again stitching issues on a pair of clickfast liners that i have only worn 5 times. Q: As i have not kept the receipt and forgotten which shop i bought them from (mail order)do I return them to Undura and hope for the best or email their warrenty dept and explain, then hope for the best? Anyone had direct dealings please?? Cheers gang

Spud

I usually find a phonecall to them and explain. Ends up in me sending the item for repair only for it to fail again and I bin it…

crazy-legs

Just send it in with an explanatory letter, copy of the receipt and your contact details.
    They did a good job in fixing a waterproof for me last year but it took AGES. And no one ever returned the phone messages I left chasing it up. It just arrived back at my house about 8 weeks after I'd sent it in all fixed.

AFAIK the repairs person only works 1 or 2 days a week.

69er
    Free Member

IME Endura customer care is first class. As per crazy lges.

angryratio
    Free Member

I've got to the point now where it makes more sense buying cheap crap instead of expensive crap..
    i currently frequent sports direct and buy airwalk baggies..
    crap in the rain but they're cheap.

scruzer
    Free Member

Ta. I've resorted to stitiching them up again. Last chance then Endura can join the bin club! Had way too much of their stuff drop to bits on stitching…

bruneep

Call/email endura, I had great service from them.

Frankers
    Free Member

i had no joy speaking to Endura regarding singletrack shorts that came apart at the seems, she told me to contact the shop where i bought them from, which to be honest makes sense.

Shorts and top returned to CRC & Wiggle were replaced very quicky….

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Frankers is right. When something fails, you should deal with who you bought it from, so CRC / Wiggle etc will deal with Endura themselves. That's what I did with mine… and as the sizes had changed so much on the Singletrack shorts (which I loved, but fell apart) they just ended up refunding me…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Endura warrenty help please’ is closed to new replies.