Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura Tights Sizing help.
  • allmountain76
    Free Member

I have seen 2 different size charts. The one on Endura (the one i’m inclined to go for) says i need a large the other i’ve seen says XL (i’m 36″ waist). I could potentially even go with a medium according to Endura as im borderline 35″.

Anyone using stealth tights? What size waist v’s Endura sizing are you please?

I am getting them via CRC (vouchers) and i dont want to be a t@#t and try them on in the LBS first (would generally buy clothing via LBS for the sizing reason!).

Thanks in advance.

yoshimi

you’ll want XL – I’m 36″ and XL are snug

Junkyard
    Free Member

medium is snug/good fit on me @ 30 ” for stealths
    I would agree XL

yoshimi

johnnie, has your phone stopped working? 😉

cb

XL – no question!

allmountain76
    Free Member

Nice one thanks all, was thinking of squeezing into a L as am 35 1/2″ and losing weight weekly. Are the XL’s pretty stretched out on you yoshimi as i cant abide baggy legs?

Also, is it a crime against bike fashion to cover my fat arse with baggies over tights? 😆

yoshimi

yep, pretty well stretched – the logos on the legs will crack after the first ride 😀 – no bagginess – size L will cut off your circulation 😕

allmountain76
    Free Member

xl it is then!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes forgot 😳 sorry been a bad week will call you tonight

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Are you tall as well as a 36″ waist? On previous experience with Endura Stealth longs they seemed to have made the waist bigger on the larger sizes but left the leg length quite short. Oh, and expect you to have massive ankles too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura Tights Sizing help.’ is closed to new replies.