Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Endomondo , STW all cycling , most miles for November challenge.
  • MicArms
    MicArms

feel free to make your own if you just want an MTB only , road only etc.

Cheers.. mick

andytherocketeer

joined, but don’t have an awful lot of bike time planned this month (or next). only 8km short of my target for the year. maybe the embarrassment of coming last might make me go for a ride.

will
    Free Member

Seeing as i’m doing the winter commuting challenge i’ll do this too. Joined 🙂

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I’m in again. Bad month last month due to working nights but back in the saddle this month.

GavinT
    Free Member

I’m in! 🙂

GavinT
    Free Member

The top two places in this look a bit suspect atm – they don’t even appear to be cyclists?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Yep who the **** are they.? Afa Lai has done 1 ride of 620 miles.!!! Now I have been pushed down to fifth. Any way of getting rid of them.?

Bloody foreigners.

MrTall
    Free Member

Mic can (and will very shortly) remove them from the challenge.

Amazing how many sad trophy hunters join every challenge they can.

GavinT
    Free Member

Not only did she cycle 620 miles, she also fitted in a 620 mile run and still had time for a swim AND another 62 mile ride.

She’s awesome… 😉

Just a thought but is it worth making the challenges private at some point. Not yet necessarily but in the last few days at least. Stop any dickheads jumping in at the last moment.

MicArms

Boom, the ban hammer falls again…

MicArms

will
    Free Member

Did wonder who they were! Much better now 😆

andytherocketeer

oh well. I’ll be (joint) last this month.

and WTF have they done to the website? made most of the stats and PB’s premium only for starters. might have to write a script to parse my own data.

will
    Free Member

Agree, don’t really like the new site, but then compared to Strava I don’t think Endomono is that good at all. Only benefit are the challenges. 😉

soma_rich
    Free Member

33rd ATM but am going to be putting some miles in reading for the SPAM winter challenge.

andytherocketeer

I don’t think Strava is very good at all either. But then all of these free sites end up crippling the free bit, stick in way too much “web too oh”, and flood the pages with “you really should think about giving us some money”. Spose they have to make some money eventually. Strava will do the same this time next year.

will
    Free Member

Last day today then guys. No cycling for me either 🙁 so i’ve done for the month.

andytherocketeer

Officially (joint) last. No time to ride today. Off to hit the ski slopes.

Will try my best in December to sneak in the last 8 miles (or was it 8km?) to hit my target for the year.

Sandwich

Someones over-achieving, I’m looking at you Will. 🙂

I’ve created a December MTB challenge.
    http://www.endomondo.com/challenges/7699659
    It’s invitation only to keep it to STW regulars.
    I’ve already invited everyone I’m friends with on Endomondo.
    If you want to join, let me know your Endomondo name and I’ll invite you.

will
    Free Member

December all miles challenge:
    http://www.endomondo.com/challenges/7722301

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Endomondo , STW all cycling , most miles for November challenge.’ is closed to new replies.