Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Edinburgh plumbers/central heating engineers recommendations?
  • ChrisL

I’m planning to get my boiler changed and my central heating generally upgraded. It would be nice to have a selection of quotes/estimates, so can anyone recommend a plumber/central heating engineer in the Edinburgh area that I should get in touch with?

wwpaddler
    Free Member

I’ve used RS Plumbing and Heating 01313313827 to fix and service our boiler with success (we’re on oil). He’s a good talker but his works good and prices reasonable.

Have also used Colin Campbell 01313191944 to do some plumbing and was happy with the work and prices. He was just getting into mountain biking when I dealt with him!!

They’re both based on South Queensferry side of town so may depend on where you are

kcal

been a long time since had any work done, and we’re now no longer in Edinburgh :/ but used A Mason in Stockbridge and can be a bit severe but did a good job – he was there in conjunction with other trades though.

certainly worth a punt.

imnotverygood

Look up Richard Niven. Used him several times. Top bloke.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Alexander Ritchies – use them in the business and some of my colleagues use them at home. 0131 667 5719

Stu

Used Kevin Young (KJY Gas Services) for past 6 years and would recommend him – 07736 176283 – also a Glentress regular!

ChrisL

Thanks for the pointers everyone.

They’re both based on South Queensferry side of town so may depend on where you are

I’m in the Slateford area so not unbearably far from South Queensferry.

twister666
    Free Member

Hi, I was browsing the forum and stumbled across this thread. If you’re still needing any heating work carried out I can help.
    We’re based in the West End but I live out at Currie so I’m passing through Slateford every day.
    Our web page here (still being built)
    Give me a buzz on 07785 934175 if you still need any work doing.
    Thanks,
    Iain

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh plumbers/central heating engineers recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.