Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ebay returns/morallity question
  • nickjb
    Free Member

I bought 2 sticks of ram for my old pc to perk it up a bit. It was quite expensive (£41) as its a less common size. I fitted it and one stick was dodgy. Contacted the seller and after a bit of IT stalling he agreed to a refund so I sent it back 'first class, signed for' and a week or two later I got a full refund except for my return postage. Today the package just got returned to me by the posty as it wasn't collected. Now what? Try and send it again, bin it, keep the good stick?

highclimber
    Free Member

resend it IMO.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Resend or fess up.

Cougar

Contact the seller, no? If nothing else, you don't want it bouncing back a second time, so you need to make sure they're going to collect it.

Flaperon

Ask for the postage costs for the second attempt at sending it, at least.

wwaswas

contact seller and ask them to pay the postage this time…

nickjb
    Free Member

I was thinking of asking for costs but it seems a bit tight for a couple of quid. That said if it carries on then I'm going to be well out of pocket with nothing to show for it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you have dopne your part of the deal the fact they did not collect is not your problem.
    tell them and then say if they want tit it is at their cost now.

Why would anyone want some broken RAM?

taxi25
    Free Member

I've had a similar thing happen. Contact the seller and post again if he payes the postage.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

I've had broken items from traders a couple of times and both times they said not to bother returning and sent me a replacement – why bother having to pay postage?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ebay returns/morallity question’ is closed to new replies.