Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dyfi suicidal tendencies
  • krag
    Free Member

Anyone want to own up to being the chap we spoke to at the end of the Dyfi who'd ridden the entire thing with his forks on the wrong way round!

postierich
    Free Member

LOL!!

numbnuts
    Free Member

I saw this bike outside summit cycles before the event and noticed the forks were on the wrong way round just thought someone had set it up like that on purpous for some strange reason.Bet he had a fun time on the world cup decent not

swainey
    Free Member

Do'h

plecostomus
    Free Member

Yup spotted this too found it highly amusing and had a chuckle to myself but didn't think about telling the guy!

SidKillerest
    Free Member

ha ha yes I remember chatting to him and he complained about how his shoes were constantly rubbing on the front wheel on all the corners, and explaining how this was a trait of 29ers…. silly boy! 😆

walla24
    Free Member

quality

RobHilton
    Free Member

I saw this chappie fall off on an uphill corner and it all becomes clear now – he was laughing at the time, but seeing as he beat me round I might employ his revolutionary tactic next year…

whytetrash

Yep I was chatting to him…Nice guy told me the bike only arrived from Ebay the day before, he seemed to be regretting not having time to fit gears when I spoke to him…he was walking, obviously I could still speak as I had selected an appropriate gear for the incline 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi suicidal tendencies’ is closed to new replies.