Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dualco grease gun?
  • mactheknife

I have been trying to source a grease gun for my 5 spot and having a nightmare. The closest i can find for what i need is one of these DUALCO with a longer nozzle i have found on another site that can be bent so i don’t have to remove the shock every time.

Does anyone have one and how do you rate it?

Cheers

wwaswas

I have a Dualco gun. Brilliant bit of kit.

only pain is loading it as you have to push the plate down inside the body and manually push grease in from the top.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Can’t you get sprung ones anymore?

wwaswas

didn’t know you used to be able to 😉

got mine from Pace years ago when I had a set of their forks with a grease port.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

i bought one a few months ago after getting fed up with smearing grease everywhere with my fingers.
    Works just fine. Takes a few pumps to prime it when you were first fill it up, but once you get use to it, you can fire grease all over the place with ease 🙂

organic355
    Free Member

Speak to Silverfish, they have the recommended turner one, think its quite expenive though, still havnt got around to getting one myself.

sam_underhill

You could manage with one of these

You’ll need to drop the shock out to get to all the grease ports, but it’s loads cheaper. Also easier to use; I find the long bent nozzle a bit cumbersome to be honest.

snaps
    Free Member

I sourced these fittings to make lubing behind the shock easier

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dualco grease gun?’ is closed to new replies.