Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • dslr packs
  • peteroughton169
    Free Member

hi, gonna be in the market very soon for a dslr and was wondering what packs are available for riding, and if there are any with water bladder carrying ability? ideally space for a couple of lenses, and the body itself, aswell as the obvious trail tool, pump, innertube etc. any recomendations will be appreciated 😀

stumpy01

Most people stick their SLR in a normal riding pack, perhaps wrapped in a waterproof or t-shirt.
    There is a LowePro pack that can also take a bladder, but I don't think it's bike specific as such & is pretty expensive.

I use a small 'holster' back from ThinkTank Photo called a 'Digital Holster 10' with a chest harness also from Think Tank.
    I stick it on before my rucsack & the straps are discreet enough to not get in the way & you can pull it right into your chest out of the way. They do different sizes, depending on the camera body – my D80 just fits into the 10, which is the smallest one they do, but if i was buying again, I'd wanna try the 20 to see if it was more suitable.

tragically1969
    Free Member

This Kata one looks like it might do the job, sure you could get a bladder to go in it somewhere

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-kata-dr-465-dps-digital-rucksack/p1024037

thekingisdead
    Free Member

I've got a small crumpler that only holds the camera. I put that inside my pack (granted there's not much room left for much else, but its well protected against a light spill)

DickBarton

I think Dakine do a DSLR pack but not sure if there is space for trail kit and water as well…

I've also got the idea that Lezyne do a pack but can't think of it or why I'm thinking that.

plumber
    Free Member

and there's the SFB front pack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘dslr packs’ is closed to new replies.