Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Drunkenness and Biking
  • thejesmonddingo

Oh dear,sitting in front of the computer,drinking Punk IPA,which I found in a local shop for £1.17 a bottle,and nursing my broken collarbone,when Mrs dingo asked me what I was thinking.”I want to buy a new full suss bike,but we don’t have any money”.She replied “Ah babe.Buy it anyway!”.
    I’m now waiting for a Kona Tanuki Supreme to arrive from CRC,and I’m back on a full suss when the bones heal,probably more in keeping with my advanced age(58).

binners

Good work! Aren’t you now meant to say “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you’re back in the room!” 😉

BTW: I thought this was going to be about falling off your bike while drunk? Is that how you did your collerbone

thejesmonddingo

No,bad line and tyre choice,my bad.

jekkyl

She’s a keeper! treat her to a ‘backie’ on it when it arrives.

thejesmonddingo

We’ve been married 25 years next month,she’s starting to complain about the number of backies 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

treat her to a ‘backie’

*adds to list of euphemisms*

rewski
    Free Member

Punk IPA,which I found in a local shop for £1.17 a bottle

address please, bought the ltd edition single hop 4 pack for £15, they saw me coming. The El Dorado was worth it though.

thejesmonddingo

It’s the Company Shop At Tankersley near Barnsley,they remainder supermarket’s stuff,I also got 2 bottles of M&S Greenwich Red Ale for £3,normally £5 a bottle,but you can never guarantee what they will have,just have to buy what’s there that you like.

DrP

It’s 1427 here in the UK…
    What country are you in that makes it past 1800 – the hour at which it’s universally acceptable to be drinking at, unless you’re homeless, or a student who’s just finished exams….

😉

DrP

thejesmonddingo

I had a small CVI 4 years ago,and if if I want to drown my sorrows at 14 whatever,I don’t need your approval,I’d prefer to die as I choose,thank you.
    (Drunkenly argumentative face)

thejesmonddingo

On the positive side,my horse has just won the 2:30 at Beverley 😀

shifter
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

treat her to a ‘backie’

*adds to list of euphemisms*

Twice in one day (that I know of) – good work!

nick1962
    Free Member

No,bad line and tyre choice,my bad.

Best tyres for scapegoating? 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Drunkenness and Biking’ is closed to new replies.