• This topic has 32 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by drlex.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Donald Trump WTF?!
  • athgray
    Free Member

Heard bits from the republican nomination debate the other night on the news. I cannot believe even in America this guy can be considered presedential material. Comments on women and Mexicans alone alienate a huge slice of the electorate. He makes dubya seem like a polished statesman.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Nigel Farage + Millions + ‘Murica

mrkstvnz
    Free Member

😯 ……. that’s what I did when seen the news last night. Just wrong.

nickc

I cannot believe even in America this guy can be considered presedential material.

he isn’t. Male version of Sarah Palin

rickmeister

He was given a slap by Alex Salmond and scottish law over his golf course issues, there has to be hope he will gobsh*ite himself to oblivion

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

RickM – I seem to remember that some section of Scottish Authorities inc AS and Aberdeen District Council had nothing short of shameful involvement with that odious man.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member
    thegreatape
    Free Member

When Palin was going up against Obama I asked my father in law about this – he spent about 15 years working in Washington D.C. – and he said the reason these people, who we find abhorrent, do well in US politics is because millions of voters identity with them, and think ‘he/she is just like me’. Which is nice.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Surrounded – reads a lot like a commentary from The Sun. Which, given Fox…

djc1245
    Free Member

he is amusing for the ryhming slang in the name,and that is one shit syrup

busydog
    Free Member

thegreatape ^^ has a good point.
    It’s just that so many people here in the USA are utterly fed up with politicians (I think Congress has an overall approval rating below 20%) as well as politics in general and he is seen as a political outsider. Additionally, they like the fact that he says out loud what they are thinking but feel they have no way of expressing (of course they might consider actually voting).
    I don’t think he is remotely electable .
    Edit: personally, I’s like to toss the entire lot out and start over

jambalaya
    Free Member

This Presidential run is a massive ego trip, he can’t win the nomination but he can boost his ego with lots of attention.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

He was given a slap by Alex Salmond and scottish law over his golf course issues, there has to be hope he will gobsh*ite himself to oblivion

I thought Alex Salmond and the Scottish assembly overturned the decision of local government not to allow Trumps developement . If you haven’t already watched You’ve been Trumped you really should .

thegreatape
    Free Member

That’s true, as I recall, but I think AS had seen the error of his ways by the time Trump spat the dummy over the wind farm and told him to do one.

Danny79
    Free Member

Watched some “highlights” of the Republican debate, my impression they were all mainlining stupid in a concentrated form.

onehundredthidiot

Lots of recent threads here bemoaning career politicians. My position towards them has softened if the alternative is trump.

Pigface
    Free Member

His admittance to running as an independent if not nominated pretty much gives the election to the Democrats. The man is a dangerous vain ego maniac.

Is it a syrup? I thought it was the mother of all comb overs

woody21
    Free Member

You ought to read the absolute rubbish on the Fox News Twitter feed – the only Republican with any sense and who has been in government is Hilary Clinton and she’s a Democrat

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

A debate (?) on Fox (?) News (sic)

Daffy

Like him or loathe him, DT is a very shrewd operator, especially in respect of the media. When talking about the Republican nomination, all coverage mentions DT, good, bad, it doesn’t matter to him, it’s blanket media free coverage.

At the end of the debate, DT stayed in the press pen personally and answered every question personally, the next morning he did 3 scheduled and 6 unscheduled phone in calls. He’s everywhere, all the time, in almost every article.

I don’t like most of what he’s saying, but at least what he’s saying is being heard…what’re the names of the others again? What’re their policies?

Will he be elected? Likely not, but he’s positioning himself very nicely as the kingmaker in the form of VP…

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Keeping Donald Trump in the running is good for the Republican Party, he generates headlines and whoever the do vote in as candidate to run will always look hundreds of times better and at least he’s not Donald Trump

binners

The only person who thinks Donald Trump is a genuine presidential contender is Donald Trump

rickmeister

Ramsay and TGA, correct re the wind farm and that was what I was talking about. I think it was declared before Captain Combover started his course development.

RustySpanner

We have Boris.

No respect for the law.
    Born into wealth.
    Appeals to small minded, ignorant right wingers.
    Bad hair.
    Cares only for the rich.

The only difference is that Boris will one day be the leader of our country.

drlex
    Free Member

hora
    Free Member

Rusty spanner if that labour candidate wins the party nominations Boris will walk it.

The bloke is a walking disaster.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Like him or loathe him, DT is a very shrewd operator

So why doesn’t he realise that he’s fooling no one with that elaborate and presumably time-consuming comb-over?

With all that money at his disposal surely he can afford hair transplant ?

El-bent
    Free Member

The only difference is that Boris will one day be the leader of our country.

Never going to happen.

CountZero

I’m struggling to work out what the ‘Donald Trump will make Animé Real’ post is all about.
    Obviously missing something here.

maccruiskeen

So why doesn’t he realise that he’s fooling no one with that elaborate and presumably time-consuming comb-over?

With all that money at his disposal surely he can afford hair transplant ?

Whats weird (weirder) about that… he’s not bald. He’s not covering anything up, thats just how he ‘styles’ his hair.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg[/video]

Northwind

From an article I saw…

“Trump reportedly styles his own hair and, four years ago, gave a detailed account of his grooming routine to Rolling Stone. To summarise, after he has brushed his teeth and had a wee, he heads to the shower and gets to work. First, he washes it with Head & Shoulders. Then, air-dries it for 60 minutes (during which time reads the New York Post or watches Fox News), before combing it forward, “a little bit forward a little bit back” and folding it back. A fold-over, if you will.”

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Of course it’s his real hair………if that was a wig you’d be demanding your money back !

drlex
    Free Member

The “anime real” post was a riff on some of the more bizarre statements uttered by the Trump in his Presidential candidate run. Here is Donald on America’s borders in his announcement speech: “I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall.”
    Why would he say this? Of course, this is why: “[w]hen Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Donald Trump WTF?!’ is closed to new replies.