Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Donald Trump Jam
  • bencooper
    Free Member

This is freaking the hell out of me.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g[/video]

Klunk
    Free Member

i feel sick, where do septics go to get their irony bypass 😕

thestabiliser
    Free Member

that’s…….errr…terrifying.

chubstr
    Free Member

Don’t the horseman of the apocalypse normally come in fours?

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Jesus H Keerrrrist but that’s worrying…

What if? No don’t even contemplate it, it can’t happen surely?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Who said Americas dont do irony.

hatter

And the folks back home wonder why my American missus prefers living in the U.K…

We’re far from perfect but struth!, America’s politic are creeping me out right now.

The weird thing is that I know so many properly decent, well informed, chilled out people who live there, I can only imagine how hard they’re cringing at this.

bencooper
    Free Member

My last hope is that Donald Trump is really Chris Morris in a prosthetic mask.

fasthaggis

Is that some of the cast from Little Miss Sunshine 2? 😯

GrahamS

What if? No don’t even contemplate it, it can’t happen surely?

I keep thinking common sense will emerge but…

Donald Trump has more than doubled his national lead in the Republican presidential race ahead of Thursday night’s GOP debate here, according to the results from a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Trump is the first choice of 33 percent of national Republican primary voters – his highest percentage in the poll. He’s followed by Ted Cruz at 20 percent, Marco Rubio at 13 percent and Ben Carson at 12 percent. Chris Christie and Jeb Bush are tied at five percent. No other Republican presidential candidate gets more than 3 percent.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/trump-more-doubles-national-lead-nbc-wsj-poll-n496711

😯

bencooper
    Free Member

The weird thing is that I know so many properly decent, well informed, chilled out people who live there, I can only imagine how hard they’re cringing at this.

My family in Florida have been telling us what a cretin Trump was for decades, long before the rest of the world heard of him.

mikey3
    Free Member

I look at that and see North Korea,or at least its as creepy as those north Korean kids but those poor buggers have no choice,just think those kids parents thought that was ok,scary.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Cute kids wrapped in the flag, standard US stuff.

Opinion polls are one thing (and we just had the “report” into why they where so inaccurate atvthe UK GE 2015) but the first real test is in 2 weeks when Iowa choses its candidates. My view is that Trump will win easily.

As an aside Ted Cruz on last nights TV debtae attacked Trump for being a typical liberal New Yorker, that he could not be conservative enough to be a Republican given New York’s history of liberal values (note liberal is used as a big insult in the US by the Republicans)

LoCo
    Free Member

I look at that and see North Korea

I had that rather uneasy feeling about it too. 🙁

bluehelmet
    Free Member

When is that debate in parliament due, the one about banning him for his muslamic remarks, I can’t imagine for one moment that will go in favour of the banning proposal, but the publicity it will cause unfortunately is not likely to do him much harm, given the US Right’s assumption we’re already Londonistan.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

note liberal is used as a big insult in the US by the Republicans

Here too.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Now now 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

The debate is pointless, it just makes us look stupid. Its more free publicity to Trump, who after the debate occurs and nothing changes could just make a quick visit to say FU and even more free publicity

Junkyard
    Free Member

I assume that is why you never mention Corbyn and labour then- dont want to give them the oxygen of publicity which would be stupid?

bikebouy
    Free Member

*Likes, signs up.

myopic
    Free Member

other than the above, the other thing that struck me was how difficult the audience seemed to find it to clap in time….

GrahamS

When is that debate in parliament due, the one about banning him for his muslamic remarks

3 hour debate on Monday 18 January at 4.30pm in Westminster Hall

The initial Government response is available here:
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

The debate is pointless, it just makes us look stupid. Its more free publicity to Trump

Very much depends how they conduct it I suspect.

Despite being (justifiably) portrayed as a liberal Trump-bashing bandwagon, the actual wording of the petition raised a valid point: if we ban people from entry because they are (in the words of the Home Office) “considered to be engaging in unacceptable behaviour by seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred which might lead to inter-community violence” then we may need to look at Trump.

The list of people known to be banned from entry to the UK is interesting reading by the way. It includes such notable terrorists as Edward Snowden, Martha Stewart, Mike Tyson, L Ron Hubbard and Snoop Dog!

GrahamS

other than the above, the other thing that struck me was how difficult the audience seemed to find it to clap in time….

They have to hold their breath when they clap, otherwise their brain overloads.

Junkyard
    Free Member

L Ron Hubbard

Why do we ban dead people?

GrahamS

Why do we ban dead people?

Can’t be too safe. I think all zombies are banned by default.

(He was banned before he died ascended to the Scientology mothership)

iolo
    Free Member

Dog is on the list. Why?

Junkyard
    Free Member

As “Dog the Bounty Hunter”, Duane Chapman has made a name for himself tracking down offenders on his hit US reality TV show, but his own criminal past came back to haunt him when the UK government refused to grant him a visa.

Chapman, whose show has run for eight seasons in the States, was due to appear on Channel 5’s new series of Celebrity Big Brother from Wednesday but the UK Border Agency denied him entry because of his involvement in the 1976 murder of Jerry Oliver in Pampa, Texas.

Oliver was shot dead by one of Chapman’s friends when they went to buy marijuana from him. Chapman was outside waiting in a car when Oliver was killed inside his house during a struggle. Nevertheless, he was convicted of first-degree murder and served one and a half years of a five-year sentence.

jambalaya
    Free Member

465,000 signatures. Stop all Immigration and close the borders until IS is defeated. linky

Equally daft petition, no debate.

People here need to get their heads round the fact Trump really night win, at the moment he is the clear favourite for the nomination. Once getting their heads round that they need to think abut why, the answer is not “because Americans are idiots”

JY me posting about Corbyn on a bike forum isn’t free publicity, I am just copying links and comments from Labour MPs and left wing newspapers.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Once getting their heads round that they need to think abut why, the answer is not “because Americans are idiots”

No, that really is the reason.

I’ll allow you an amendment to “some, possibly even loads of americans are idiots.”, but it’s valid analysis.

As you all pointed out with your petition link, some, possibly even loads of brits are idiots, also.

When you going to come out and an ardent supporter of Trump anyhow, you’re frittering around the edges, but we all know you’re bursting to declare! 😆

Guessing there must be some cash in pro-trump trolling! 😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

I get that @seaso but what Trump said was “until we figure out what is going on” – he is certainly not stupid.

I hope to meet up with an old friend/ex-colleague who now lives in Florida and is a massive fund raiser for the GOP (he has raised $100 million over the years ?) , I’d love to know what he thinks.

When you going to come out and an ardent supporter of Trump anyhow, your frittering around the edges, but we all know you’re bursting to declare!

He is a very scary man, I am very pro Clinton but I fear she may not win. Trump’s question of “whats the difference between your husband and Bill Crosby” is a hard question for her to answer. Trump doesn’t skirt around the edges he goes for the jugular.

ninfan
    Free Member

Just imagine the horror of the left wing intelligentsia as Air Force one lands in the UK on May seventh 2020,

President Donald Trump, leader of the free world, now in his fourth year of making America great again – the shining wall is completed, US manufacturing has seen an unprecedented resurgence as companies onshore their production back to the states. The US military has withdrawn from Europe and the Middle East, with little point being there now that America is independent of foreign oil due to fracking.

President Trump walks down the steps, and is met at the bottom with a handshake by Britains newly elected prime minister…

Boris Johnson

🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

And the folks back home wonder why my American missus prefers living in the U.K.

I get the same in the same situation. Some people in the UK think it’s all Malibu beach houses and convertibles over there and why would you want anything else?

why, the answer is not “because Americans are idiots”

I think it’s because public debate does not function properly. People are pretty partisan, this is clear, but because people like to read and watch media they already agree with, and the media needs to sell column inches/airtime, the respective media outlets end up more and more hysterical and hyperbolic on one side or the other. This either a) takes supporters along with it or b) turns people off completely.

So you end up with a screaming match with absolutely no substance. The only people who can operate in this space to put themselves forward as candidates are either very soundly principled and strong, or unprincipled players who enjoy the corrupt game. Guess who’s going to win that battle more often than not? Given that media requires money, and controls the vote, the money therefore sets the agenda.

There is no limit (I think) to the amount anyone can spend on campaigning, and there are allowed to take out as much TV advertising as they can afford. You can’t watch an episode of quality TV anywhere near election time without being overwhelmed by despicable unprincipled manipulative ads that poison the airwaves.

It’s an affront to democracy, decency and intelligence.

So next time you see a party political broadcast by the green party on the BBC, think how lucky you are.

seosamh77
    Free Member

I get that @seaso but what Trump said was “until we figure out what is going on” – he is certainly not stupid.

I don’t think he is stupid at all. I’m well aware of what his game is and will be. Wealth protection and ensuring it flows to the top. It’s not rocket science.

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Not all Americans are idiots, the one’s I worked with and consider friends will be absolutely rolling their eyes at this ( I had to post that clip on one of my chums facebook page just to wind him up) but it is a sad fact just as over here, money manipulates the media and just like here, there are as many if not more fools than wise men that can be easily manipulated, what was the quote? Ten million Sun readers can’t be wrong.

The US Redneck is alive and well and just like scratching beneath the Russian surface and finding a peasant sadly across the South you don’t have to scratch too deep to find racist rednecks and quite often they even police the frikken place.

Don’t think Trump doesn’t know all this, he’s as dangerous as that idiot Farage was here, you don’t get to run businesses to the level he does without knowing every dirty trick in the book, he is a very serious threat and all we can do is hope upon hope there are enough sane yanks to keep him out.

scant
    Free Member

when I first saw this video I thought it was a spoof.. its worrying that its not

seosamh77
    Free Member

bluehelmet – Member
    Not all Americans are idiots,

Not even the majority of Americans are idiots, but there’s enough to cheerlead the likes of trump, while the rest of his supporters lap it up as they know he is for their personal wealth protection.

It’s not a unique to America either, it’s just more extreme.

bencooper
    Free Member

Don’t think Trump doesn’t know all this, he’s as dangerous as that idiot Farage was here

True, though the best comparison isn’t with Farage, it’s with Cameron. The UK has already elected its Trump – posher voiced, perhaps cannier, but the same guiding principles (or lack of them) at work.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Donald Trump Jam’ is closed to new replies.