Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Dog injures walker.
  • project
    Free Member

So a freind of mine,takes his dog for a walk, another large dog runs up and jumps at him, knocking him to floor, breaking his leg,owner refuses to help injured man up or phone for an ambulance.

Bill found by wife and taken to hospital 3 days in hospital and severe pain and a plaster cast.

and as a reminder, happened locally

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/6375616/Hotel-owner-faces-ruin-after-customer-hit-by-dog.html

Moral of story , keep your dogs under control.

jam-bo

Moral of story , keep your dogs under control. dont be a ****.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Seems reasonable.

Shame his insurers ****ed him, isn’t there a pool for situations like this as per cars?

sparkerfix

+1. No where near as bad as above but got bit by errant off the lead Rottweiler out riding the other day. Owner just said sorry why didn’t you shout!!

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

A 6 year old story? You trying to dredge up anti dog propaganda?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m just waiting for the OP to explain how this is all the government’s fault.

iolo
    Free Member

An Antelope jumped out of the Savannah and knocked a mountain biker clear off his bike.
    If only there was a video of this.
    Moral of this story – keep your antelopes under control.

chewkw
    Free Member

OP, how come your friend got jump by a dog? What kind of dog is that? 😯

DezB
    Free Member

…anti dog propaganda

I’m sure that serves some kind of purpose, but for the life of me can’t work out what it is.

slowoldman

A 6 year old story? You trying to dredge up anti dog propaganda?

Indeed. Why are you telling us now?

jimjam
    Free Member

project – Member

So a freind of mine,takes his dog for a walk, another large dog runs up and jumps at him, knocking him to floor, breaking his leg,owner refuses to help injured man up or phone for an ambulance.

Is this your friend?

skids
    Free Member

The link is not really related to your story. It’s about a hotel owner getting scammed by an insurance company

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

I don’t get it.

Nobby

I’m just waiting for the OP to explain how this is all the government’s Thatcher’s fault.

FTFY

scruff9252

I bet the dog owner was an Eastern European muslamic immigrant on benefits too! You couldn’t make it up!!!!!!oneoneone

RoterStern
    Free Member

One reason that it’s compulsory to have 3rd party insurance for your dog in this part of the world.

Flaperon

+1. No where near as bad as above but got bit by errant off the lead Rottweiler out riding the other day. Owner just said sorry why didn’t you shout!!

How is that acceptable? Police should be called whenever a dog bites someone on public land.

project
    Free Member

Reason i posted was to advise some stupid dog owners of their responsibilities to ensure their dog is under control at all times, and they have insurance to protect them from claims.

Now off out to walk the 2 dogs.

njee20
    Free Member

What?

ThePinkster

Reason i posted was to advise some stupid dog owners of their responsibilities to ensure their dog is under control at all times, and they have insurance to protect them from claims.

WTF? Are you going to post it on every other forum on the web as well, just to make sure they’re aware too?

Seems a little bizarre

ampthill

Could I also remind people to:

Drive carefully and have insurance

Ride their bike carefully to avoid injury to others, particularly on shared use paths

Don’t fly you drone in the flight path of an airport

Don’t smoke when refueling your car

Don’t muck about with heavy round objects at the top of big hills in town

Have your helicopter serviced before flying over built up areas

nemesis
    Free Member

1. Check your hyperdrive before you need it to escape from the Empire

2. Don’t steal golden head artefacts from tombs wihtout making sure the escape route isn’t full of traps, darts, pointy sticks, pits and giant rolling rocks.

Nobby

Stop, look & listen.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    I’m just waiting for the OP to explain how this is all the government’s fault.

😆

nemesis
    Free Member

– When someone shouts ‘look’, don’t*

* except when they really mean it, then do.

– Only put enough explosive to blow the doors off.

– When in a real life horror movie, don’t split up. Unless the person you’re with is really annoying/nasty, then do.

nemesis
    Free Member

Dog out of control!

Nobby

Dog out of control!

Nah, he’s just trying to get away – wouldn’t you?

Nobby

Nobby

nemesis
    Free Member

amedias
    Free Member

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Dog injures walker.’ is closed to new replies.