Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • does anyone live around devizes area…
  • racefaceec90

and would like to start a regular ride meet?further to my other thread about whether to sell my bike,i have decided ask if anyone would be interested?due to depression issues haven’t ridden my bike since november.(am very unfit at present :oops:).used to ride a lot back in the day,but those days are long gone.unfortunately do not have a car,so cannot meet up if quite far away.if anyone is interested would be happy to hear from you. p.s my internet credit is running low/won’t be able to get any more until 20th jan,so if i do not reply,am not trying to be rude.thanks for your time 🙂

am
    Free Member

I’m just down the road in Pewsey. If it’s any consolation I haven’t ridden since Sept but need to start getting out again. Your lack of fitness shouldn’t be a problem compared to me!
    I’ve got a car and bike rack so don’t worry about transport. Email is in profile if you want to meet for a ride.
    Can do night rides, weekends and occasional mid week rides depending on work

Also try Setting a scene. They’re mostly based around Chippenham/Melksham but are bound to ride Devizes way

racefaceec90

ah cheers am.will e mail you in a couple of weeks to arrange a ride if that’s alright.i have been on one ride with the guys from melksham cycles (where i got my bike).but they also go to other places (by car),also it’s a 16 mile round trip to meet up with them.will also look at the group you put in your reply,and see if they do any local rides. 😀

Janesy
    Free Member

Spam local club. http://www.spambiking.co.uk We do loads of local rides to Devizes and all over the southwest, mendips, Q’s and south wales.

check out the site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘does anyone live around devizes area…’ is closed to new replies.