Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Does anyone know Rob Allcoat?
  • finners

No,not a witch hunt. Just need to get in contact. Cheers.

bearnecessities

Have you been fleeced?

finners

Until I can get in contact with him I’ll refrain from making any rash comments.

Why? Do you know anything?

finners

jesus…

Tiger6791

Sorry don’t know Jesus either,

Heard you can contact him by closing your eyes and putting your hands together though…

HTH 😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

Jesus? I know someone who can vouch for him.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Jesus?Pisses off for a few days claiming he was ‘dead’ and then shows up right as reign like butter would’nt melt.Total shyster.I’d nail the barsteward to an effin’ cross.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Looks like someone beat you to it a while back Rorschach

Onzadog
    Free Member

An answer to the question “what did the Romans ever do for us?”.

colp

Isn’t he the cloakroom guy at Anfield?

Scapegoat

^^ 😀 ^^

Bregante

😆

transporter13
    Free Member

Finners…email me…hes my mate

jekkyl

The aquaduct?

wwaswas

🙂 @ colp

nixie

I had the misfortune of trying to buy some xt brakes off Rob. I’m very glad that I used PayPal proper as I had to make a claim against him to get the money back. I paid then heard nothing for ages. Then the brakes were broken and he was going to and the money back. This never happened so I claimed.

Google did bring up hits for his name which were in the correct location (which came from an old post on here or from his pink bike profile.

Rorschach’s description sounds fair!

Transporter, don’t bother vouching him it just aids the scamming!

Edit. Just noticed the thread link above!

bruneep

took me a while 😳

😀

finners

Are they the same person??

transporter13
    Free Member

Nixie….I will vouch for whoever I choose.

No…we are not the same person..check my history..Ive never had an issue either on here..retrobike user sex one… ride.io user billyboy13 or pinkbike user billybopbasher thankyou very much.

Anyway….If anyone has an issue with rob then feel free to mail me….I will personally sort any situation out for you.

Tiger6791

He owes me 1.3 million

transporter13
    Free Member

Im not THAT good 😳

jonnyrockymountain

transporter13 – why is it up to you to sort his issue’s out? isn’t he man enough and honest to sort his own issue’s out? you are just making yourself look bad! sorry if the truth hurts

finners

So, full refund was issued and I received this morning. Rob had been in contact a few times yesterday evening. I have to say i was a little wary and sceptical. But he sorted it. I would’ve expected contact from him if there was any issues, and not me having to chase him up. Absent minded, lax and maybe a touch lazy. But it’s now sorted.

As for Transporter. Some comments towards him were maybe a little unjust. He had emailed me re Rob. He was trying to help, and I think he actually did. He was pleasant to deal with.

You live and learn.

Now, I’ve a day off. Popping the new Saints on the Mega then off for a spin. Undoubtedly over braked and will end up arse over tit…

transporter13
    Free Member

Jonny…At the end of the day…I dont know why he didnt sort this out…as aoon as I saw the thread, I got in contact with him and “persuaded” him to sort his shit out.

chakaping
    Free Member

Good work.

Some people are just sulky because they’ve had to put their pitchforks away.

Let’s all just be happy to add him to “the list”, eh?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know Rob Allcoat?’ is closed to new replies.