Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Doctors and Nurses at War prog
  • twosheds
    Free Member

How grim was that programme? What an advert for geting the troups out. Those poor kids, I couldnt watch some of it. Didnt think the MOD spin doctors would allow it to shown.

noteeth
    Free Member

Didnt think the MOD spin doctors would allow it to shown.

Good thing they did. Whatever the rights/wrongs of the larger political situation, hats off to the army medics/nurses/techs – many of whom are TA from the NHS.

The Chinook medivac (of the civilians injured in the suicide blast, including that little girl) whilst under fire was something else – hell of a first shift for the flight nurse…

bionicwoman
    Free Member

I work with many of them, hugo the doc who was on is one, they do a gr8 job and I think its really important for the public to see what they do for the afghan community too…

project
    Free Member

Turned it on , thought here goes casualty does afganistan, but what a fantastic programe, it didnt take sides,it wasnt political, the staff where just normal people doing what they do every day, being careing and profesional, this programe should run as a continuous loop in every casualty waiting room in every uk hospital, to show the idiots who a\buse the staff all the good work they do.

Those poor kids and the soldier blown up and burnt, just wanted to get back on duty.

PLEASE GIVE ALL THE STAFF CONCERNED A BIG CYBER HUG.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Doctors and Nurses at War prog’ is closed to new replies.